By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Petition to boycott Sony reaches over 200,000 signatures

spemanig said:
Man, it'll really suck for that 190,000 if the petition never quite reaches its goal and they aren't ALLOWED to boycott.

I wonder how the Civil Rights movement got any protesting done without Change.org to handle all that "petition to protest" paperwork!

This made my day

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Man, it'll really suck for that 190,000 if the petition never quite reaches its goal and they aren't ALLOWED to boycott.

I wonder how the Civil Rights movement got any protesting done without Change.org to handle all that "petition to protest" paperwork!

This is how disabled we've become as a society.

Isn't this the same Kesha that broke into Princes house..... Or so her story goes.
Strikes me that the contract with kemosabe maybe wasn't suiting her and she needed a believable reason to get out of it without incurring penalties.
I remember her stating that she would crowdsurf and get felt up as well but she didn't do anything legal bout that and probably did several times after the first incident. You'd swear butter wouldn't melt in her mouth...

Why are people calling her Ke$ha? Is that her stage name or something?

spemanig said:
A petition... To boycott.

They need 200,000 signatures...

...to complete a petition...

...to act on a boycott.

And I just realized Kesha is ugly...I mean, damn. 

Also, aren't there reports saying she lied?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Are these people signing a petition even though they have no idea what actually happened? There's some serious fucked up thinking on this particular subject nowadays.

StarOcean said:

This made my day

I aim to please.

hershel_layton said:
spemanig said:
A petition... To boycott.

They need 200,000 signatures...

...to complete a petition...

...to act on a boycott.

And I just realized Kesha is ugly...I mean, damn. 

Also, aren't there reports saying she lied?

Well, if her previous sworn testimony is to be believed, she's lying now, or...she perjured herself in the past because he threatened her...or something.  Because, you know, when you're being deposed isn't a great time to notify authorities of intimidation or something.

Bottom line, she swore under oath it never happened.  So, the only proof for or against, of this incident is her saying it didn't happen.  Basically this petition amounts to cry bullies on twitter and their 'listen and believe' mantra, and anyone who thinks we should ditch due process for certain things, really needs to research what life was like before such laws came into effect, especially for women and minorities.

You can't just accuse someone of rape without proof and then expect to have it your way. Especially since you previously swore under oath that he did not rape you. People are stupid for siding with Kesha. We know nothing that could lead to us leaning on either side at this point.

Without any f***ing proof they already condemned a man.
Honestly I hope he counter sues her for dragging his name through the mud.
Sony too, this sh*t might cost them alot of money. They should sue her as well.

*also she already testified he didnt under oath right?

Why are people boycotting Sony again? Its not their fault, its the dude that supposedly did it (although kesha lied about it?)