By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Petition to boycott Sony reaches over 200,000 signatures

Sony is doomed.

Around the Network

You need signatures to do a boycott ? 

Oh Shit!
Well....... this is only about to get worse!
Especially if other celebs fans joins in.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Why the hell is Sony being boycotted? Its not their fault, and we don't even know if "kesha" (who I've never heard of) is telling the truth. I have to admit I'm not really a fan of Sony (in fact quite the opposite), but at least I see logic. Just seems like a mob fighting over nothing...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:

Why the hell is Sony being boycotted? Its not their fault, and we don't even know if "kesha" (who I've never heard of) is telling the truth. My fanboyism is one thing, but at least I see logic. Just seems like a mob fighting over nothing...

She either lied about being raped (she said under oath she wasnt raped or harrassed).

Or she was raped and lied under oath (which is a criminal offense, giveing up to 5 years of jail time).

=

Its most likely a false accusation, in order to force sony to let her go.

She wants to make more money, and not give any to sony.

But when your a young star, and sign a contract, you usually dont think about how things will look 10years down the road.

Around the Network

So Sony survived the PS3 era to be finished off by Kesha?

mornelithe said:
hershel_layton said:

And I just realized Kesha is ugly...I mean, damn. 

Also, aren't there reports saying she lied?

Well, if her previous sworn testimony is to be believed, she's lying now, or...she perjured herself in the past because he threatened her...or something.  Because, you know, when you're being deposed isn't a great time to notify authorities of intimidation or something.

Bottom line, she swore under oath it never happened.  So, the only proof for or against, of this incident is her saying it didn't happen.  Basically this petition amounts to cry bullies on twitter and their 'listen and believe' mantra, and anyone who thinks we should ditch due process for certain things, really needs to research what life was like before such laws came into effect, especially for women and minorities.

besides, it's too late. What evidence can we give?

Most people say things such as, "It's not easy to say you've been raped y'know". Yes, but don't you think they'd prefer to get help? If they actually wanted justice, wouldn't they go to a police department or something and try to put their rapist behind bars?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I swear people are getting stupider as technology is getting better.

Slade6alpha said:

I signed it.

Edit: Just threw my PS4, PS3, Vita (lol), out the window. I will no longer be buying Sony products as well. 

*Looks avatar*

fatslob-:O said:

You need signatures to do a boycott ? 

God, I hope we get 200,000 supporters! I mean, what if we only get 199,999?! How the heck do you organize a boycott without seeking attention?!

Oh, that's right, you don't need that nonsense. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.