By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe in Aliens?

Do you believe in Aliens?

Yes 196 77.17%

No 22 8.66%

I don't know 18 7.09%

Xbox rules. 17 6.69%

Total:253

Yes I do believe they exist, but I don't feel the need to know anything about them. I just hope that the good ones are more powerful then the bad ones and that they can keep us safe!

Around the Network

There are countless numbers of galaxies and planets out there, of course there has to be some other form of life than just us on this single planet.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Yes, I believe they exist but I don't believe in the conspiracy theories about them

I do not.

Yes. I find it practically impossible for Earth to be the only planet with living organisms.

Around the Network

I do believe there is a real possibility. But I laugh at the face of everyone who thinks they visited earth at some point.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Of course I do

Click HERE and be happy 

Statistically, it's 100% certain that there is life somewhere else. So yes, I do. As far as the question of whether or not they've visited earth? I'm more 30/70 on that. Maybe, but probably not.

I don't "believe in aliens" but I do think they exist.

(I'm assuming you mean intelligent forms of life)

Some arguments of the people who dont believe is that here, there are special conditions for life... Well, what if the primary element of their life isnt carbon, what if they breathe argon instead of oxigen... If you think outside the box, or what we know in our tiny narrow system, there are a lot of potencial life forms out there... So yeah, I believe they exist and I believe Donald Trump is one of them... Ok, disregard that last part hehehe

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.