By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe in Aliens?

Do you believe in Aliens?

Yes 196 77.17%

No 22 8.66%

I don't know 18 7.09%

Xbox rules. 17 6.69%

Total:253

There are many ways you can view this, the question is way to open ended. I think there are alien life forms out there, even though it may just be simple specimens and nothing extremely complex like the Human race is. If we find any data that shows that someone, or something is out there then my view on the subject will change.

So sparknotes:
Complex Life Forms - Not Yet
Simple Life Forms - Yes

~-~

Around the Network

Yes.From what we know, there are billions of galaxies, each containing billions of stars.With those odds, I refuse to believe Earth would be the only planet with 'life'.

Yes, and I've seen UFOs in real life already on two occasions.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I used to but lately I doubt it. I think that the US Government is trying to distract us with conspiracies for the people to not complain about income inequality.

The probability there are aliens is extremely high given the size of the Universe. But the probability there are intelligent aliens close enough, that survive long enough, that detect us or find us by accident (given again the size of the universe) and are advanced enough to come (or the other way us finding them)... well, I don't know, as far as we know it never happened. Everything is so far away !

As for the universe infinite or not, it's not proven, but it's a strong possibility. I read somewhere it should be at least 10 or 20 times bigger than what we can see given the current understanding. It would be quite "fun" if the universe is exactly the observable universe, that would make us at the exact middle of it !

Around the Network
The Fury said:
Yes. Meeting them however it s completely separate issue. I think unless we have some sort of technological breakthrough, we won't journey beyond our solar system ever.

Antimatter propusion offers us the best chance to get out of our solar system.  May take us a hundred years or so, but it's only a matter of time before we have it eventually.

Yes.. but in the matter if they have been to earth... no intelligent aliens would never in their right mind land on this f***ked up planet

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

they are out there. no clue about their form or stage of evolution or if they did visit us or acknowledge us. one thing is certain, i would love a 3rd degree encounter with a peaceful alien specie.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Yes but it functionally does not matter.

At the moment...

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank