By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe in Aliens?

Do you believe in Aliens?

Yes 196 77.17%

No 22 8.66%

I don't know 18 7.09%

Xbox rules. 17 6.69%

Total:253
Snoopy said:

Simple questions. I do personally because the universe is infinite supposedly and everything that makes us can be found throughout the universe.

Its not infinite.

but yes, I dont believe there are other intelligent life forms out there.

Theres more stars in the universe than theres sand pebbles on earth (believe I read that somewhere).

Also the theory that dna was formed by ice crystals in space.... yeah earth cant be the only place theres life.

Theres just too much space out there, the chances of some form of life not getting formed anywhere else is just so unlikely I can think it will be that way.

Normchacho said:
Do I believe that aliens exist? Yes. Do I believe that they've visited Earth? No.

^ this.

Around the Network

It's very very very likely

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Yes, and I've seen UFOs in real life already on two occasions.

Tell us more !!! I am not joking, i saw one time something that i cant explain to this day or identify. If it was an alien spacecraft i dont know, probably not xD

But it was cool as fuck :D

Glad you asked, this is what happened as I remember it.

The first one I saw was when I was looking outside the airplane window, traveling from Trinidad to NYC over the Caribbean sea. It was a bright orb of light right behind the tail section of the plane. At first I thought it was the sun but it was to close, secondly, the sun was on the otherside of the plane, and the color of the glow was different. By the time I looked at it again after verifying it was not the sun, it was gone. It was like, it knew I saw it. I kept what I saw to myself because I didnt want the pilot to think I was crazy.

Second UFO I saw was strange. Was ordering a slice of pizza at a pizza shop, and I just happened to look up. There was a bunch of small black dots, just going up and down. Didnt stare at it to long, I was getting bored lol.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Statistically it's more right than wrong to assume they exist.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Ofc, have you seen how big the universe are? We have already found a planet clone-like to our own, so we have proven that we are not the only ones out there, so basically there are not much need of faith anymore

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Around the Network

I believe God made us, so I don't think 'statistically' they exist. The question would be, "did God make life on other planets." I would say no, for a few reasons, but obviously I can't be sure.

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

I find if very hard to believe that in the entire universe there aren't living forms. 

Ye

plis dont call me crazy

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

i believe in illegal aliens for sure!

I just have to say I absolutely love this discussion and reading everyone's thoughts and insights. So many good points being made. This kind of stuff fascinates me!!!