By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe in Aliens?

Do you believe in Aliens?

Yes 196 77.17%

No 22 8.66%

I don't know 18 7.09%

Xbox rules. 17 6.69%

Total:253

Yeah, considering it's size, the universe must be teeming with life

Around the Network

Question is, are they dumb enough to kill their own kind over beliefs, race, and gender?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I do, they are out there somewhere looking at us...

Sure. They came from....*This post was censored*

Based on the scale of the universe and number of planets even if .0001% of them had life that would still be a lot of alien life.

So, yes.

Around the Network

I believe that aliens are possible and statistical speaking highly probable.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Yeap :)

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
hershel_layton said:
Question is, are they dumb enough to kill their own kind over beliefs, race, and gender?

No they've probably moved past the religion stage and their on their way to do all those things to us.  Actually if aliens were smart they'd dress like jesus and tell us to bow to the God that made us lol 

Considering the scale of the universe, I find it hard to believe that this is the only planet with life on it.

I believe in a Universe as large (and still expanding) as ours, and as old as ours, it's illogical to think we're all there is.