By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What in your opinion is the best Halo?

Which Halo is the best?

Halo CE 38 20.99%

Halo 2 47 25.97%

Halo 3 36 19.89%

Halo 3 ODST 7 3.87%

Halo Reach 21 11.60%

Halo 4 16 8.84%

Halo 5 16 8.84%

Total:181

I'm gonna be the outsider that says Reach.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
I'm gonna be the outsider that says Reach.

Reach's multiplayer was great until 343 got their hands on it.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Halo 4 cause cortana looks hot there

tonymarraffa said:

User was warned for this post - CGI-Quality

How was this post worth giving a warning?

Proud to be a Californian.

Halo 2's multiplayer with some friends was an amazing time.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Halo 2 overall, but they all have a special place in my heart.

I played Reach more than any of the others and I really enjoyed the customizable aspect of it. Played the campaign and the multiplayer endlessly with my friend.

Halo 3 was the first Halo I ever played and I really enjoyed playing it with my friend via splitscreen, but I never bothered with the MP as I did not have broadband when it was released.

Halo 4 was great visually, but I stopped playing the MP a lot earlier than I did Reach and I never finished the campaign.

I bought Halo Anniversary and tried to play Halo 1, but I thought it was incredibly boring and devoid of any excitement or life, so I stopped playing 3/4 into the campaign.

I've never played 2, ODST, and 5, so I'm not commenting on those.

In terms of storytelling and pacing, Halo 4 is above and beyond the rest. In terms of impact, Halo CE is a nobrainer. In terms of multiplayer, Halo 5 is magnificent. A hard choice but Halo 4 is the one I would go for. I have never understood why so many liked Halo 3, I find it to be the weakest in the series.

Campaign: Halo: CE > Halo 4 > Halo 3 > Halo 2
Multiplayer: Halo 3 > Halo 2 > Halo 4 > Halo: CE

Never played Halo 5, and I have absolutely no desire to.

I say 2, but 3 is pretty close. I think OG trilogy is better than the rest by far IMO.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)