By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Stop comparing Trump to Hitler

any politician can be compared to hitler. he used common tactics to gain support. Just like any politician would. Its what someone does after they have power that matters. And trump isnt campaigning on consolidating power.

Around the Network

Any politician that tries to scape goat minorities and stir up anger/hatred towards in order to gain power deserves to compared to Hitler because that's straight out of the Hitler playbook.

We will when he stops acting like Hitler.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

"Stop comparing Trump to Hitler"

He should stop stealing from Hitler's playbook if you want the comparisons to stop.

hershel_layton said:

For real. I get extremely irritated when some liberals  keep saying things like "Trump is the next Hitler!". As much as I dislike Trump, people blow him out of proportion.

I'm pretty sure kicking out Muslims and Mexicans from our country IS DEFINITELY  not as bad as killing several million people, with 6 million of them being Jews.

For god's sake people. Unless Trump starts murdering millions and causes WW3, don't compare him to Hitler. Almost anyone compared to Hitler is nothing like him. Hitler was Hitler.

No, Muslims did not influence him. No, he was not an atheist(stop using that argument creationists). Also, yes, he was a Catholic. However, that didn't matter! He simply had hatred for Jews, and chose to invade them. HE WAS A TERRIBLE MAN, ONE OF THE WORST TO EXIST. He's unique(not in a good way). Only a few people have been as atrocious as him(or worse). Trump is like a speck compared to him.

Seriously, who else are we going to compare him with nowadays? Bill Gates? Jon Stewart? The Vegan Moslem Barack Obama? Lebron James? Our grandmas?

"Oh look, it's Jimmy. He's probably gonna be the next Hitler. You know he killed 2 deer on purpose during hunting season?"

''My mom is probably Hitler jr. She slapped me just because I called a gay person faggot. Ugh, I won't be surprised if she kills someone for stoning gays. Nazis nowadays".

Warning: People may be butthurt

You do realise the Hitler didn't campaign on the promis of killing jews, right? The way Trump has been running his campaign is VERY similar to Hitler's rise to power. And no, we probably wouldn't attempt to go as far as Hitler did, but I'll stop comparing trump to hitler when Trump stops acting like Hitler. 

Around the Network

I hope no one thinks I support Trump.

I've hated him(and the rest of the Republican party) since day one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Ruler said:
Muffin31190 said:
Maybe you should actually look at what trump is doing and then look at how hitler came to power.
Learn their history.

and you dont know the facts if you think Hitler was like Trump. I cant remember Hitler wanting a wall to stop polish immigration, it was the complete other way around

Look up the way Hitler came to power, and then fact check yourself.

sonicfan1373 said:

Rationalizations are attempts made by individuals to justify behavior. I am not sure how what I stated is a rationalization of the West because it does not justify any particular action and merely recounts history. In comparison, the narrative provided by the Nazis was used as justification to scape-goat the Jewish people. Moreover, there is written evidence (largely in the form of treaties) that demonstrate the unfair weight being put on Germany through forced reparation payments by Britain and France. Also, it was not the Jewish people that banned exports of German products (I assume you are refering to the huge trade deficit problem that emerged in the late-1920s early-1930s) but rather much of the export deficit was attributed to the Great Depression, which significantly reduced both foreign investment in Germany and trade with the United States (Germany was also not properly reintegrated in Europe at the time, which again stifled trade growth).

In addition, Germany was not the only one that collapsed under the pressure of losing WWI, the Ottomen Empire also collapsed during the same period (though I would argue that they actually started collapsing during the first Balkin Wars period) except the Turkish people decided to scape-goat the Armenians and Greeks. Even in more recent times we have seen similar scape-goating. For example, after the collapse of Yugoslavia, the Serbians started to target Bosniaks and Bosnian Croats. Scape-goating occurs because for many people it is simply much easier for people to blame all of their troubles (which are often quite complex and out of their control) on a certain group of people; the same is happening right now in parts of Greece, where the EU and IMF are pushng the country so hard that a small group of disenchanted people are turning to the extreme far-right (scape-goating ethnic minorities) and extreme far-left (scape-goating those who are better off) options.

Also, just to play devil's advocate, even if a minority of Jewish bankers did decide to make Germay suffer that would still not justify racializing an entire group of people and subjecting them genocide. I would strongly suggest you start speaking with and/or recounting the stories of Holocust survivors and victims, I believe that you will realize that the vast majority of them were not bankers or involved in the financial sector (some of them were too young to even know what the banking sector was). I also believe that we should look at and judge people individually as opposed to create groups that fit specific narratives.

The Americans forced their own to militarize into a foreign conflict. Slave warriors (draft) killed germans and others mercilessly. These actions do require justification and making the germans out to be scape-goaters is one way. I do not believe that internment camps full of Japanese Americans or German Jews is justified in anyway. I'm against war and indefinite detention. I'm against genocide. I'm actuallly very pro jewish. I'm kinda a hater infact because I wish I had their spiritual and analitical clearity. They've made their way to the top with smarts and community. I love that. I'm just recounting a version of history that makes more sense than "White people killed white people because they were racist" (That makes no sense to me but that's how the de facto rational sounds) and "English Crown gave Palestine to the European Jews because they're really nice." Indeed, the explaination by Benjamin Freedman makes actual sense to me.

I do judge people individually I want to be clear about that because when ever I question this national narrative in public I look like a crazy nazi skin head. I'm not. I'm a total libertarian. Do onto others... If it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket... all that stuff. I merely question this seemly fabricated story that makes us all feel good about our complicity with Israel's founding and subsequent behaviors. No one should be ghetto-ized not the Native Americans not the Palestinians. I abhor the mistreatment of the Jewish people in germany. See the thing is, if I understand this correctly and maybe I don't, the jewish were detained the same way that the Japanese Americans, Navtive Americans, and now Palistinians have been detained. That is, removed from society because of a security concerns. The supply lines were destroyed and the jewish encampments were the first to run out of food.

Nettles said:
snyps said:

Did you know that germans hated the European Jewish because of a major betrayal? All of the Jewish in germany were wealthy and they fucked over the germans by drawing American banks, media, and lobbys into germany's dispute with England over the railway to Iraq (WWI). Hitler gave voice to the resentment. Things didn't get ugly until the jewish elite began a world wide boycott of german exports which crippled their economy.

How would you feel if say the eastern europeans that came to the US worked their way to the top of wall street and then turned on us by pulling international string that intentionally got our asses kicked by some sleeping super power. You'd be furious. Then what if they made an international boycott against your exports and shut down your economy completely. Maybe then you'd know what it's like.

Don't act like founders of Zion are these poor little babies. This is how powerful they are. That they managed to get the UK to hand them Palestine. Have you ever seen a country give an important piece of realestate like Jerusalem over to an ethnic group before? You think UK gave the German Jewish Bankers Israel in 1947 for FREE? Watch this and turn off the TV for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

The Jews have been in complete control of England since Waterloo.Anyone can search online, see how Rothschilds messengers from the front lied, saying the French had won.Stocks crashed and Rothschild bought vast amounts for pennies on the pound.Stocks rose sharply when the real news about the war came through making Rothschild far richer and powerful than before.

England was then further used to make these incredibly wealthy bankers even more wealthy, it's final use was to create an Israeli state in Palestine which was British land at the time i believe.Since 1947 Israel has done everything it can to weaken and destroy England.America and the rest of the west aren't far behind in the firing line, lets face it.How many Syrian refugees has Israel taken in? Zero.

I saw this on Money Masters. I'll add that christians weren't able to charge interest on loans so that's how jewish came to own the world's banks.

hershel_layton said:

I'm pretty sure kicking out Muslims and Mexicans from our country IS DEFINITELY  not as bad as killing several million people, with 6 million of them being Jews.

For god's sake people. Unless Trump starts murdering millions and causes WW3, don't compare him to Hitler. Almost anyone compared to Hitler is nothing like him. Hitler was Hitler.

That's similar to how Hitler started, do you really think Hitler started his political speeches to the wider German public in 1930 with declarations of "killing the Jew"? Sheesh read some History on the man first 

Hitler at first was all about making Germany strong for the Germans by keeping the power in German hands, and pushing out the foreigner 

Trump may not be Hitler, but know your history, Hitler started in some ways with similar speeches as Trump, we must always scrutinise people like Trump because Hitler did indeed have similar political speeches when he was getting himself established