By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Stop comparing Trump to Hitler

Given all the other candidates, I would call Trump 'the lesser evil'.

Now, in fairness, Hitler did try to kick the Jews out of Germany before he went for 'the final solution' but noone wanted them. So we don't know what Trump would do if he tried to deport all Mexicans back to Mexico and Mexico refused to take them. Especially the gang members.

Around the Network

I am appalled that so many people in these forums are comparing Trump to Hitler. I assume that you guys must think that the French president is Hitler as well, right?

Rab said:
hershel_layton said:

I'm pretty sure kicking out Muslims and Mexicans from our country IS DEFINITELY  not as bad as killing several million people, with 6 million of them being Jews.

For god's sake people. Unless Trump starts murdering millions and causes WW3, don't compare him to Hitler. Almost anyone compared to Hitler is nothing like him. Hitler was Hitler.

That's similar to how Hitler started, do you really think Hitler started his political speeches to the wider German public in 1930 with declarations of "killing the Jew"? Sheesh read some History on the man first 

Hitler at first was all about making Germany strong for the Germans by keeping the power in German hands, and pushing out the foreigner 

Trump may not be Hitler, but know your history, Hitler started in some ways with similar speeches as Trump, we must always scrutinise people like Trump because Hitler did indeed have similar political speeches when he was getting himself established 

I understand that. I don't see why everyone keeps repeating that.

My original statement was that his current actions aren't as bad as what Hitler did in his entire life. I COMPLETELY understand that they both started in the same way. I understand my history well. 

I never want to experience Trump. I'd probably be deported if he were elected. 

The main reason I made this post was because I want people to stop repeating the Hitler analogy as an argument against Trump. Most of us know they started the same. It's time we started using more arguments to make him weaker.

Let's face it. Some people(ahem, Conservatives) are too blind to realize the beginning of both politicians are strikingly similar. The Hitler argument won't work against them at all. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
Rab said:

That's similar to how Hitler started, do you really think Hitler started his political speeches to the wider German public in 1930 with declarations of "killing the Jew"? Sheesh read some History on the man first 

Hitler at first was all about making Germany strong for the Germans by keeping the power in German hands, and pushing out the foreigner 

Trump may not be Hitler, but know your history, Hitler started in some ways with similar speeches as Trump, we must always scrutinise people like Trump because Hitler did indeed have similar political speeches when he was getting himself established 

I understand that. I don't see why everyone keeps repeating that.

My original statement was that his current actions aren't as bad as what Hitler did in his entire life. I COMPLETELY understand that they both started in the same way. I understand my history well. 

I never want to experience Trump. I'd probably be deported if he were elected. 

The main reason I made this post was because I want people to stop repeating the Hitler analogy as an argument against Trump. Most of us know they started the same. It's time we started using more arguments to make him weaker.

Let's face it. Some people(ahem, Conservatives) are too blind to realize the beginning of both politicians are strikingly similar. The Hitler argument won't work against them at all. 

Ok thanks for explaining your position, I see where your coming from  

hershel_layton said:
sethnintendo said:
You are right... Hitler was way better at politics than Trump will ever be.

of course. Hitler is currently a much better politician. He managed to convince a large amount of people that killing millions of innocent people(mainly Jews) was good.

That's what politicians do. They lie, cheat, and fool the masses to satisfy themselves. No politician has ever gained power by being honest.

In the age of enlightenment Democracy was excersised by people with intelligence and land. You had to be smart to get land. If we want honest polititians only let land owners vote.

Around the Network

Why are people having issues with deporting illegals?

Vote Trump, making the trains run on time since 1933

Lawlight said:
Why are people having issues with deporting illegals?

We would have to deport all arrivals and their descendants coming after the European invasion of America, people wont be happy 

So... keep comparing Trump to Hitler? Got it.

Not surprised at all. Here in Italy we have the stupidest part of the left wing still calling "fascist" whoever doesn't think like them or isn't allied with them. Not even worth discussing with them.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!