By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Stop comparing Trump to Hitler

Agreed. When Trump starts loading all the Muslims on trains and fires up the ovens and the gas chambers, then you can start comparing him to Hitler.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
GProgrammer said:
Vote Trump, making the trains run on time since 1933

Why did Hitler kill himself?

He saw the gas bill.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

It's unrealistic, but it would be awesome if Trump won because that would send a strong message to the whole world that USA is still this unique, conservative and moral nation.

CGI-Quality said:
NightDragon83 said:

Why did Hitler kill himself?

He saw the gas bill.

Brilliant!

Black humour at its best.

I suppose Trump and Hitler have one thing in common....a shitty hairstyle.

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:
Agreed. When Trump starts loading all the Muslims on trains and fires up the ovens and the gas chambers, then you can start comparing him to Hitler.

So like Sweden and Finland?

Or how about what is going on in France?

Jimbo1337 said:
NightDragon83 said:

Wait what?  I'm not following... are you saying that's what they're doing to Muslims right now in Sweden and Finland?

And what's going on in France besides the now annual mass murders in Paris by Islamic extremists?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:

NightDragon83 said:
Jimbo1337 said:

Wait what?  I'm not following... are you saying that's what they're doing to Muslims right now in Sweden and Finland?

And what's going on in France besides the now annual mass murders in Paris by Islamic extremists?

Sorry I was in a rush when I wrote that last comment.  My apologies...

When I brought up Sweden and Finland, I simply wanted to point out that they are going to do some mass deportation of Muslims (around 80,000 in Sweden).  

What is going on in France?  You see this is what I am talking about right here.  Everyone and their mother heard about Trump's comments on a temporary ban of Muslims coming into the United States until we can properly vet them but ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about what ocurred in France.  Did you know that around that time, France issued a state of emergency and was busting into specifically Muslim homes? They broke into 2,235 Muslim homes as well as 8 mosques (shut down 3 mosques). They also reported that this was just the beginning and they were going to raid a ton more Muslim homes.
On that one instance, they took 232 people into custody or placed people under house arrest.  I believe they found about 300 or so guns in ONE DAY. The report said that the amount of guns found on that day was equivalent to what they would find in an entire year.  Next to these guns, they also found jihadist documents and propaganda videos.  I don't know about you, but I always thought actions speak louder than words.  But I guess you and every other person bashing Trump on these forums covered their eyes, plugged their ears, and said "la la la I can't hear you".  That doesn't make reality go away.  

Don't believe me?  Go ahead and see for yourself.  That is why I laugh at all of you when you compare Trump to Hitler and say absolutely nothing about the French President.

Rab said:
Lawlight said:
Why are people having issues with deporting illegals?

We would have to deport all arrivals and their descendants coming after the European invasion of America, people wont be happy 

America wasn't a country back then.

Here is the post made by the OP back on December 8th 2015:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=211105&page=1

Here is an article posted on December 3rd 2015:

http://www.democracynow.org/2015/12/3/state_of_emergency_in_france_2

Five days prior to Trump's comments...

Quick google search gave me this 5 day old article:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/french-police-abuse-muslims-emergency-laws-160204035243925.html