By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Stop comparing Trump to Hitler

For real. I get extremely irritated when some liberals  keep saying things like "Trump is the next Hitler!". As much as I dislike Trump, people blow him out of proportion.

I'm pretty sure kicking out Muslims and Mexicans from our country IS DEFINITELY  not as bad as killing several million people, with 6 million of them being Jews.

For god's sake people. Unless Trump starts murdering millions and causes WW3, don't compare him to Hitler. Almost anyone compared to Hitler is nothing like him. Hitler was Hitler.

No, Muslims did not influence him. No, he was not an atheist(stop using that argument creationists). Also, yes, he was a Catholic. However, that didn't matter! He simply had hatred for Jews, and chose to invade them. HE WAS A TERRIBLE MAN, ONE OF THE WORST TO EXIST. He's unique(not in a good way). Only a few people have been as atrocious as him(or worse). Trump is like a speck compared to him.

Seriously, who else are we going to compare him with nowadays? Bill Gates? Jon Stewart? The Vegan Moslem Barack Obama? Lebron James? Our grandmas?

"Oh look, it's Jimmy. He's probably gonna be the next Hitler. You know he killed 2 deer on purpose during hunting season?"

''My mom is probably Hitler jr. She slapped me just because I called a gay person faggot. Ugh, I won't be surprised if she kills someone for stoning gays. Nazis nowadays".

Warning: People may be butthurt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

well said-

I avoid politics like the plague and am not associated with any political group, but I'm not sure calling people "Libertards" is appropriate not sure how it's usually handled, but even if you can say it, you'll probably be losing support of people who may very well agree with your opinion... Anywhore, yes people probably shouldn't compare him to Hitler. However we live in a world obsessed with hyperbole in order to gain attention and recognition. You can always pull the Godwin's Law card on people who compare him to Hitler if that makes you feel better: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

You need to both chill out, and learn to be more respectful. Every thread you post is you freaking out over something and calling one group or another stupid.

Relax friend.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Good job stepping up on this subject. It's getting out of hand.

Around the Network

I agree with you, but it's not exclusive to Trump. A lot of people get falsely compared to Hitler from all different political angles. Also, if you want to annoy the far left I would go with "regressive". A lot of progressive liberals are not true liberals because they support censorship, so I would just refer to them as regressives as a lot of the youtube community already does. I mean if namecalling works for you.

You need to study how Hitler can't to power and how he started. Trump is a new Hitler. Just today he was talking about new torture he'd implement.

superchunk said:
You need to study how Hitler can't to power and how he started. Trump is a new Hitler. Just today he was talking about new torture he'd implement.

Actually, yeah, there are some weird paralells between the situation we are currently seeing with Trump and how Hitler started out. Now, I'm sure the majortiy of people calling Trump,Hitler aren't thinking about that sort of thing. But it is interesting.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Ofcourse he isn't like Hitler but he has so many similarities that it is very scary indeed. The worrying thing is not that he would be a new Hitler, it is that if he would pull through with his ideas as a president, it would cast the US and large parts of the world into turmoil and cause harm to many innocent people within that religion.

Maybe you should actually look at what trump is doing and then look at how hitler came to power.
Learn their history.