By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Okay, I got an XB1! (Updated)

Should I get an XB1?

Yes 150 45.18%

No 142 42.77%

Only if more decent exclusives are confirmed. 40 12.05%

Total:332

Love that people who probably don't play halo are saying halo 5 isn't that great. It's right up there with the first 3 for me.

Sunset Overdrive is great, I've put a lot of time into Forza Horizon 2 and I'm usually not that big on racing games. Rare replay obviously sounds like a huge plus to you and never got around to DR3 although I wanted to ever since that one crazy dlc came out.

If you play lots of games, I'd say yes. There are plenty of games coming/already out that should keep you busy.

Around the Network

Absolutley yes you should. Once you have played Gears of War UE and the other backward compatible xbox360 Gears series, you will hanging out for Gears 4 this year. Yep Gears will change your gaming life forever ! :)

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

OP, just so you know, The Order 1886 has a better story than Halo 5.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

No. Don't bother. I have a Wii U, gaming PC (same GPU) and and X1 and feel that the Xbox was a waste of money.

Forget it.

hell to the yes :---)

Around the Network

As someone who had all three last gen, I cannot think of a single reason to own an xbox this gen.

The way Microsoft handled their releases put me off (i.e. a complete Halo collection that requires you to download 20gbs to complete it is not complete to me).

Eh, if all you want are the exclusives then I'd just wait for the console to become even cheaper. Not like there's dozens upon dozens of exclusives yet. Like you said, you already have a gaming PC and PS4/Wii U, so in my view there's no point in getting the Xbox One for just a handful of games (especially considering a lot of them have a good chance of being ported to PC later on).

Probably not. You'll play one or two exclusives but other than that, the thing will most likely just collect dust. It's not worth it.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Yeah the XB1 version of Dead Rising 3 really isn't better than the PC port. 720p 30-20fps.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

If you're a PC gamer, you might not need one. I don't know. On the other hand, I am not a PC gamer so I love my XB1.

Your a big guy and you know what you like and what you can afford. If money is no problem, there's nothing wrong with buying another console. I own everything (can't wait for PS VR!) And I don't regret a thing. I can play anything I want and never feel like I'm missing out--and even with every console, there are still droughts because I don't jump on every exclusive.

Do this for me: list your top ten games for the consoles you own.