By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is the earth flat?

Tagged games:

Are we doomed?

Yes. 54 50.00%

No. 42 38.89%

Maybe. 12 11.11%

Total:108

it's all a conspiracy, the flat earth society and big flat-earth killed B.o.B. to use his twitter account and his songs/albums to spread their message

where is the evidence this guy is still alive? and if he lives where is the evidence his brain wasn't drained through his nose and replaced with a loyal flat earther brain ?

Around the Network
VXIII said:

So, what happens when you reach on of the edges of the map. You fall?

Worse than that, if the Earth is flat... what's on the other side?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Ok B.o.B...

Yes ofc its flat.

Platina said:
No point in arguing with somebody that won't change their mind regardless :/

That isn't exactly the problem.

You'd be surprised about the number of teachers that are flat earthers and creationists (particularly in the "Bible Belt"). It doesn't help that teacher's wages (and the training they received, if any) are somewhere around Walmart level.

Around the Network

Well it was pretty cold today so I think you should all stop lying about global warming

#1 Amb-ass-ador

RolStoppable said:
episteme said:
Ugh, Niel deGrasse Tyson thinks that people thought 500 years ago that it was flat. The dominant medieval doctrine of scholars was that the earth is spherical.

He probably mixed that up with people thinking that Earth was the center of our galaxy.

It's a popular myth that people in the Middle Ages thought that the earth was flat. It was created in the 18th century or earlier and can be found in textbooks until the 1990s.

Maybe a padded room should fit him just fine?

RolStoppable said:
ReimTime said:
Well it was pretty cold today so I think you should all stop lying about global warming

You are trying to heat things up in here. Not cool.

I'm just mad I can't dig a hole to China anymore

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Goodnightmoon said:

That is beyond pathetic, the level of his arguments are hilarious, is like they are coming from a 5 years old, I have one at the same level: If the earth is flat, why the hell nobody has seen the end borders of the planet ever?

The worst part is the amount of people giving likes to his posts lol

just the fact that if you travel long enough in ONE direction that you end up back where you started indicates that the Earth is circular / a sphere

I think the guy must be trolling or whatever and having a laugh, can't be anything else