By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is the earth flat?

Tagged games:

Are we doomed?

Yes. 54 50.00%

No. 42 38.89%

Maybe. 12 11.11%

Total:108

Apparently the rapper B.o.B. thinks so.

https://twitter.com/bobatl/status/691415260134158336/photo/1

He believes it so much that he's been debating with Niel deGrasse Tyson and still believes the earth is flat.

https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/691652747674980355?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I saw an article about this "debate" and I took a look on twitter. It's actually quite funny in my opinion. So do you think bob could be right about a flat earth? Could you be wondering what happened to the education system in the US at this very moment? How did it come to this? Discuss. 

*Edit Some of the tweets aren't showing up

Around the Network

Has he seen a picture of the Earth? Ever?

Hahaha, lmao, that is funny.

Is every pilot in on the lie? All global trade is also a lie? The different locations and complete absence of stars across the globe doesn't strike him as odd? It's merely a coincidence that the easily observable moon is sphere shaped, as are the other large celestial bodies? The global tides and weather patterns are mere coincidence? Physics in general are all a complete fabrication that all semi-educated people over the past few centuries have been collectively lying about?

I actually rather like it... I recall over a decade ago my friends and I looking at some flat earth website and being fascinated by the idea that there's people with Internet access who have a less sophisticated understanding of their place in the universe than the ancient Greeks.

Someone must have reintroduced this idea in a reddit somewhere as suddenly it's really popular again. It's a fun delusion, but not nearly as creative as my personal favorite, it being that the moon is, in reality, an alien mothership.

You guys don't believe the same? Wtf? Does this site push a mason agenda bro?

Around the Network

"So do you think bob could be right about a flat earth? Could you be wondering what happened to the education system in the US at this very moment? How did it come to this? Discuss."

No.
Yes.
Twitter.

Hmm, pie.

Miguel_Zorro said:
RavenXtra said:

Check out his twitter.  He has hundreds of posts about it.  He says the pictures are all fake.

The funny thing is he's likely already proven the spherical shape in his flights if he's toured in Asia. Does it not seem odd that to go to Europe you head east, and to head to Asia you go west, but it's one giant landmass? :p

That is beyond pathetic, the level of his arguments are hilarious, is like they are coming from a 5 years old, I have one at the same level: If the earth is flat, why the hell nobody has seen the end borders of the planet ever?

The worst part is the amount of people giving likes to his posts lol

He'd better stay a rapper cuz he's clearly uneducated. Thick bastard.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

RavenXtra said: