By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is the earth flat?

Tagged games:

Are we doomed?

Yes. 54 50.00%

No. 42 38.89%

Maybe. 12 11.11%

Total:108
Goodnightmoon said:
That is beyond pathetic, the level of his arguments are hilarious, is like a 5 years old, I have one at the same level: If the earth is flat, why the hell nobody has seen the end borders of the planet ever?

If the earth is flat, why don't we all share the same day and night cycle?

Around the Network

This reminds me of some religous person on youtube making the case it was science that said the earth is flat and that the bible was right.

Sometimes... you just can't reason with them. They will just make stuff up in their delirious tirades.

I assume he also doesn't believe in other planets with that logic. Flat Earth makes zero sense, How is it we travel from Japan to USA by crossing the pacific ocean? Where are the edges? Are we just teleporting from one side to the other?

iceland said:
I assume he also doesn't believe in other planets with that logic. Flat Earth makes zero sense, How is it we travel from Japan to USA by crossing the pacific ocean? Where are the edges? Are we just teleporting from one side to the other?

here is a pretty good video on what flat earthers believe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs and how they try to align their theory with reality

Does anyone else find it funny that he's likely tweeting and sharing his flat earth theories with the world via the rampant use of satellites that said theory claims do not exist?

It's akin to hopping onto a plane en route to a conference where you'll share your theory that heavier-than-air flight is impossible.

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
B.o.B. is either a brilliant troll or a complete lunatic, but in either case his ramblings don't deserve the attention they're getting. Honestly, I'm sick to death of how mainstream conspiracy nuttery has been getting. Conspiracy theories might make fun fodder for sci-fi shows like The X-Files, but they're so transparently bogus that I'm simultaneously amazed, saddened, and disgusted by the fact that so many people honestly believe all that nonsense.

Ancient Aliens.... on the history channel.

its all a big ruse by the Mole people.. they live on the other side of flat Earth.. they are just waiting to conquer us

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
its all a big ruse by the Mole people.. they live on the other side of flat Earth.. they are just waiting to conquer us

lol, they conquered us long ago and now are in the process of replacing all our leaders to enslave us without us even realizing

wake up sheeple

In this day and age, you cant get away with saying the earth is flat.
Rapper says silly thing for media attention... *yawn*

Terrifying stuff. To think that people with access to education and a good life and all the information in the world could ever stoop to such nonsense.