By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What JRPG are you playing now?

Would be a great time for 'japan is games' person to come back on Vgchartz =p.

Around the Network

Trails of Cold Steel

Yakuza 5 and Dragon Quest: Heroes.

Paatar said:
Lost Odyssey (finishing it today most likely actually) Stella Glow, Legend of Legacy.

I also have Tales of Vesperia that I have yet to start... But it's the other one I own that's on my backlog. I've been zooming through JRPGs recently. (Example Lost Odyssey is generally a 50 hour long game and I'm on course to beat it under 30 hours)

If you do none of the side quests and skip most of the achievements under 30 hours is about right for Lost Odyssey. 

Yandere Simulator

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

Currently, am playing Tales of Symphonia and Rune Factory 4

Fire Emblem PoR is on hold and I would play a lot more 3DS ones if they didn't cost so much :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Xenoblade Chronicles X. I lost hours of playtime today though as I thought it had autosave and just turned it off :(

kooltrex said:
Paatar said:
kooltrex said:
Paatar said:
Lost Odyssey (finishing it today most likely actually) Stella Glow, Legend of Legacy.

I also have Tales of Vesperia that I have yet to start... But it's the other one I own that's on my backlog. I've been zooming through JRPGs recently. (Example Lost Odyssey is generally a 50 hour long game and I'm on course to beat it under 30 hours)

How are Lost Odyssey Stella Glow, Legend of Legacy?

So far I really like Lost Odyssey, but I have a few complaints about it. There are some annoyances but meh.

Im LOVING Stella Glow.. It gives me immediate nostalgia to Final Fantasy Tactics because the OST is pretty much the same, but also very unique and I'm sure as you know the combat is also similar. It's my favorite out of the three I'm playing. I definitely recommend this gem of a title.

Legend of Legacy is good if you like grinding. I don't like the level system at all but I do like everything else so far, besides the non-existent story.

Nice. I will be sure to pick up Stella Glow and Lost odyssey one day.

Just gotta say, listen to this amazing battle theme from Stella Glow. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGr2eIkCtzk&list=PLQApUoZwEJGZbIQ3cjadh0EB4JmovBUOu&index=17

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I'm playing Tales of the Abyss, and I'm kind of not having such a good time... : X I should get back to XCX too...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Paatar said:
kooltrex said:

Nice. I will be sure to pick up Stella Glow and Lost odyssey one day.

Just gotta say, listen to this amazing battle theme from Stella Glow. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGr2eIkCtzk&list=PLQApUoZwEJGZbIQ3cjadh0EB4JmovBUOu&index=17

Sorry, bit I gotta chime in as well and say I really enjoyed Stella as well. I played that to completion xD The music is so excellent!!! : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread