By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What JRPG are you playing now?

I'm playing Tales of Graces f for the PS3 and I love the combat system and the overall gameplay, it's SO good. I'm enjoying the game but...(spoiler) why can't Asbel see that Richard became evil, it's so blatantly obvious

The other one I'm playing is Pokemon OmegaRuby and it's cute I guess (it's pokemon so I like it by default)

Around the Network

I am replaying Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

And I'm loving it, of course!

Just got Bravely Default and been enjoying it. But mostly it's been Xenoblade Chronicles X. So yeah, two JRPGs of completely and utterly different styles.

Cloudman said:
Paatar said:

Just gotta say, listen to this amazing battle theme from Stella Glow. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGr2eIkCtzk&list=PLQApUoZwEJGZbIQ3cjadh0EB4JmovBUOu&index=17

Sorry, bit I gotta chime in as well and say I really enjoyed Stella as well. I played that to completion xD The music is so excellent!!! : D

I really love this game so far... worth every dollar and I haven't even beaten it yet.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Paatar said:
Lost Odyssey (finishing it today most likely actually) Stella Glow, Legend of Legacy.

I also have Tales of Vesperia that I have yet to start... But it's the other one I own that's on my backlog. I've been zooming through JRPGs recently. (Example Lost Odyssey is generally a 50 hour long game and I'm on course to beat it under 30 hours)

Oh... Tales of Vesperia is a really good one. You are in for a treat. It's one of those games i dream to replay once i get rid of my backlog.

kristianity77 said:
Tales Of Heart R and Ys Memories Of Celceta on the Vita. Going back and forth between the two. Both fantastic so far.

They are both pretty good from what i polayed. 2 of the biggest reasons to own a Vita. Still havent finished either one cause of time constraints though.

No one said anything about Tears to Tiara 2 though. Did anyone else have a go at it? I guess the graphics can be perceived as a turn off, but most of the time is spent looking at 2D art and listening to voice acting and nice music.

Around the Network

Kingdom Hearts RE Chain of Memories! Trying to get the platinum trophy (already have the one for KH 1). Aside from that I've been playing Alundra, fucking awesome game, a lot like zelda (and in some cases... even better!).

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Still XCX!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Started sword art online: hollow......Sjeez does that start one, no clue what is going on =p.

Zackasaurus-rex said:
I am replaying Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

And I'm loving it, of course!

My favorite game in the series. I'm happy you're enjoying it.

Not sure what playing now, hope that one day all Tales games release on PS4 aswell.

Got Role playing game magazine to check out some games I can play at the meantime..*

Would like a English magazine similar like this one.