By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What JRPG are you playing now?

Ka-pi96 said:
The latest one I played was Valkyria Chronicles. Started a new game of it yesterday.

Really love everything about the game. The gameplay is really fun, but more than that the cutscenes and story are enjoyable. Oh and the anime graphics are really cool too

Not playing anything right now but this was one of those games I almost gave up on. Eventually though the story grabbed me and I played nonstop after that.

Around the Network

Next Tuesday.

Suikoden, I'm mostly just playing it so I can get to the second one but it's pretty good.

Persona 4 Golden & Final Fantasy IX (probably for the 10th time).

Western developers are now better than japanese : Fallout , Mass Effect , Elder Scrolls , Dragon Age , Witcher e.t.c

I play Fallout 4 atm , the next one i will pick up is one from those : Final Fantasy XIII-3 , Witcher 3 , Valkyria Chronicles or Xenoblade Chronicles X. (Haven't decided yet)

Around the Network
uran10 said:
Bravely Default.... only 8 more.... 9 more crystals to go ;(

Man, I ragequit Bravely Default for like 1 year after I went through that crap. Eventually went through and beat it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Finished xenoblade chronicles x , now playing FF7 PS4.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I'm playing Final Fantasy VII (PS1) and Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS). Both of them are my first, blind runs. I am enjoying both of them, though I am much further along in FF7.

Recently platted RPG-esque Dragon Quest Heroes.

Now I am back to post game Disgaea 5.

Bravely Default and AlphaSapphire. I'm halfway through Bravely Default and working on completing my PokeDex in AS for the second time.