By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is your most hated publisher?

The publisher that I fucking hate!

EA! THEY RUINED MASS EFFE... 91 33.09%

FUCKING ACTIVISION! 34 12.36%

20FPS=cinamatic (Ubisoft) 31 11.27%

Crapcon (capcom) 8 2.91%

Konami... fucking bastards 62 22.55%

Bethesda! Hey, these guys... 20 7.27%

Other... 29 10.55%

Total:275

Konami.. What's sad is that they used to one one of my favourite publishers.

RIP Silent Hills and the Metal Gear series.

Around the Network

Bethesda.

I swear they have a department whose job it is to cram as many glitches as possible into their games.

Plus they've been using the same stiff, lifeless robot mannequin characters for like three generations now.

*Inb4angrymob*

I'm not sure if I really hate any publisher, but ones that make me question their logic and morals most often are Konami, EA, Ubisoft and WB Games.

Hate is a strong word. But I sure didn't like it when EA bought to then shut down developers from some of my favourite strategy titles like Bullfrog or Westwood.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

1. FucKonami, they held many great ips's like Silent Hill, MGS, Castlevania as a hostage in the future. Could be those games will be released on smartphone or turn them into pachinko slot machines. And we all know the crisis between them and Kojima.

2. Squeenix. FF versus 13......nuff said!

3. Crapcom. DMC: Devil May Cry fiasco, turning a horror Resident Evil series into pew pew pew, killed the most iconic Megaman series and many more.

4. EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Bestheda. Overpriced games, buggy fest games, microtransaction among other things.

5. Sony Computer Entertainment for ignoring Vita and slowly killing it.

Around the Network

Still EA, FIFA alone makes me wanna throw my controller. Add to that the incomplete games, the glitches that they never fix, the lack of diversity for too long etc also hurts them in my eyes. They are still a working progress right now but they've been the industry baddie for too long that even Konami is still sane in my eyes compared to them.

1. Activision Blizzard
2. EA
3. Warner Brothers
4. Ubisoft
5. Konami

Azuren said:
Ugh.

How dare you make me choice between hating Activision and Konami? Seriously. The only way to make the choice harder would be to include Sega.

Konami. They just need to go out of business.

They are out of the bussiness

A year ago I would have said EA, but now there is no doubt that it is Konami after what they did to Hideo Kojima.

Why hate companies for ''bad'' business models? It's not like you're forced to buy all their DLC. And you're not forced to buy broken games either. By paying for those things, it is the consumer who encourages the companies to do it.