B 11 10.38%

C 23 21.70%

Isn't that a Jackson Five song? 2 1.89%

I want Amy's babies! 13 12.26%

Rol should be a mod. 30 28.30%

Scoreboard 8 7.55%

Total:106
Slade6alpha said:
I know she was on and off mod as well, which I thought was odd. Just figured it was personally related to life. Then she went off on jega, which was the breaking point I guess.
^^^ Thanks for addressing and answering my question Rol.
Why aren't you mod again?

Her "mouth full of Phil Spensors Cock" comment had me in tears laughing at someone just throwing their hands in the air and going "fuck it" Hope she's alright like and not taking it all too personally but it was at least for me a little bit of a funny blow out and way to go (that said I think she is just under a 2-5 day ban atm)

On the topic at hand tho, Great thread Rol, and the mods who stepped in to say their part on the matter some really good humanising replies from ye, I don't mean that anyone thinks that mods aren't human.... except for maybe conegamersdog but still when the bans just come as a booming voice of "GET OUT WE ALL AGREE YOU'RE BAD" It can be a little intimidating but being privvy to even a small bit of the internal thinking and dialogue which goes on can really help people to see why certain things are done the way they're done, and of course if the moderators are 100% in agreement that the ideas being done are all great or if there is questions raised about them. Everything should be questioned.

Why aren't Rol and Ryan mods? :o

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

no lol

more like dozens

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
starcraft said:

I am in the same boat, but I largely put that down to my being in a different timezone to the mod core - its just not realistic to have me present for all major discussions.

You guys know you can scroll up in the mod chat to see what you missed if you're not online when things are discussed, right?

Lazy mods got...

After all these years, you still have that link! I'm impressed.

Signature goes here!

Miguel_Zorro said:

You guys know you can scroll up in the mod chat to see what you missed if you're not online when things are discussed, right?

But if the action has already been taken by the time they're online, couldn't they just see what's been done by logging into VGC anyways? In either event, it would still be a surprise if they're not present for the discussion in any form.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Think you should put a D some where up there.

Around the Network

Ethomaz got a perma-ban, so I'd say things are heading in a right direction.

A.

Moderated by - PwerlvlAmy

More thread locking (NX duplicates) would earn a higher grade.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

barneystinson69 said:

Now if only toastboy returned... funniest shit ever. Though I think he blew his luck.

He has joined the dark side, so not sure if that's possible..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I'm not a mod so C-

Miguel_Zorro said:

In my entire time as a moderator, I don't think there has ever been a time when every moderator has been on at the same time.  So having everybody present for a discussion would be impossible.

Not at one time, no, but a discussion can take course over a span of time. Opinions can be gathered gradually, rather than making a decision immediately. And if someone isn't present for a lengthy period of time, then they could be informed afterwards. But when a large chunk of the team is unaware of a decision, something doesn't seem right about that.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread