By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NIntendo announces another amiibo game, Mini Mario & Friends amiibo Challenge for Wii U and 3DS

but I want this and I already have all Mario series amiibo from classic and smash sealed plus one copy opened of each I cannot buy the same amiibo for a 4th time can I?

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Meh, not interested.

Give me a Shulk robot and then we'll talk.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Dulfite said:
Those insulting the game, I seriously doubt they put hardly any Nintendo developers on this. I wouldn't be surprised if they had random indie developers temporarily working for them to do this.

It's amazing how people rush to judgement with so few details on things. I'm pretty sure the upcoming Zelda didn't get delayed to move resources to this, or that the developer isn't Retro.

People complained about Wind Waker HD and the 3DS remakes delaying Zelda U, even though the devs doing the remakes have nothing to do with that game.

The irrelevant game that amiibo deserves.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Seems harmless to me.

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
Dulfite said:
Those insulting the game, I seriously doubt they put hardly any Nintendo developers on this. I wouldn't be surprised if they had random indie developers temporarily working for them to do this.

It's amazing how people rush to judgement with so few details on things. I'm pretty sure the upcoming Zelda didn't get delayed to move resources to this, or that the developer isn't Retro.

People complained about Wind Waker HD and the 3DS remakes delaying Zelda U, even though the devs doing the remakes have nothing to do with that game.

Those remakes weren't done of thin air. It needed Aonuma to be looking at those. As the person in charge of the franchise he has to supervise. Or do you really believe they just make the games and get released? No. He has to look at it. That's what some of us complain, as all that time invested in those remakes and spin offs can affect the developement, like Minish Cap to Twilight Princess back in 2005.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

The game is not free, it will be given away for free for those who buy Amiibos now, presumably it's a limited deal. However, this game will likely be on eShop for cheap. I don't see why people want a Skylanders kind of game with amiibo, those games are a scam.

curl-6 said:
JetSetter said:
curl-6 said:
Remember when Nintendo making a shit game was practically unheard of?

Now this, Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival, and Mario Tennis Ultra Smash have all arrived within a 3 month period. How the mighty have fallen.

All it really shows me is that they have their minds elsewhere working on other things (plus trying to find uses for the amiibo that people keep clamoring for).

Call me when they pull a Konami then we can talk about "how the mighty have fallen". 

Three garbage games in as many months from a company that used to have an immaculate record is already a fall.

I cant call Mario Tennis Ultra Smash a garbage game, it looks fine, plays fine, runs at a nice 60fps, and is a hoot for local multiplayer. Its just there isn't enough of it which spoils it somewhat. If there were more modes added like Splatoon it would pass as a decent game.

Pavolink said:
burninmylight said:
Dulfite said:

Those remakes weren't done of thin air. It needed Aonuma to be looking at those. As the person in charge of the franchise he has to supervise. Or do you really believe they just make the games and get released? No. He has to look at it. That's what some of us complain, as all that time invested in those remakes and spin offs can affect the developement, like Minish Cap to Twilight Princess back in 2005.

Yes because a remake, which is keeping the same looking world (just better visuals) and the same story and the same characters (just more detailed) really is going to require anyone from the original. Aonuma led that, probably, like producers are involved in movies (a fancy name attached to it to make it sell better). It's not like you need an incredibly bright guy to lead a team of developers to take a previous game and make it look shinier, but keep everything else the same (or 97% of it).

Lol, hopefully they will have a true Nintendo Amiibo Land game for the next system then

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]