By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Instagram 'removes' post by activist Amber Amour 'live blogging' her rape

John2290 said:
spemanig said:
John2290 said:

But her intention was to get raped, I'm sure she seduced this guy into "a rape role play". How many guys do you think she went through to get the one that couldn't control himself or was stupid enough to believe her? If you don't understand how devious woman can be (Don't care if I'm being "sexist") then you haven't been with many woman or have only met the good ones, which is sadly too few. I don't know if its female nature, Society or just my luck but from perspective I would find it very hard to belive this wasn't her intintion, and fuck the legal bumbo jumbo because its different in every country, this is s common sense matter. She is victim of her own intention. The Cops may have a right to entrap people in your country but they do not in mine and civillians certainly do not have the right and should get as much time as a real rapist and be put on a sex offendors registry. I can't uderstand why common sense is dying and becoming this contradicting legal shite.

I literally can't believe what I just read.

Its hard to believe the truth, I guess.

The truth? How do you know it's the truth? What proof do you have? While it's terrible and also a crime to falsely accuse someone of rape, the same is true for falsely accusing someone of making false accusations.

The list of accusations you've thrown against this woman in this thread is getting long to the point where it's starting to come off as some kind of obsession, and if you plan on continuing down that road you better have something good to back it up. And by good I mean something better than anecdotal evidence or your own personal opinion about women in general.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
John2290 said:
spemanig said

I literally can't believe what I just read.

Its hard to believe the truth, I guess.

The truth? How do you know it's the truth? What proof do you have? While it's terrible and also a crime to falsely accuse someone of rape, the same is true for falsely accusing someone of making false accusations.

The list of accusations you've thrown against this woman in this thread is getting long to the point where it's starting to come off as some kind of obsession, and if you plan on continuing down that road you better have something good to back it up. And by good I mean something better than anecdotal evidence or your own personal opinion about women in general.

Exactly can be said of everyone in this thread. This is indeed the problem with human beings, they are all capable of lying. Rape is a terrible thing, but on the opposite side unfortunately there are also people who would lie about such situations also.

So I would implore anyone who reads something on the internet to at least use caution before slating other users with "The truth". As it wouldnt be the first time a story ended up on the internet, people jumping in with both feet and then suddenly people finding out it's not as clear cut as they believed they had read.

Leave it to the authorities to sort out as that is there job to uncover the truth, not the internet sherlock holmes.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

John2290 said:
Madword said:
forest-spirit said:

Exactly can be said of everyone in this thread. This is indeed the problem with human beings, they are all capable of lying. Rape is a terrible thing, but on the opposite side unfortunately there are also people who would lie about such situations also.

So I would implore anyone who reads something on the internet to at least use caution before slating other users with "The truth". As it wouldnt be the first time a story ended up on the internet, people jumping in with both feet and then suddenly people finding out it's not as clear cut as they believed they had read.

Leave it to the authorities to sort out as that is there job to uncover the truth, not the internet sherlock holmes.

This.

So you admit that you stepped over the line by saying things like "This is ovbiously set up by the woman" and "But her intention was to get raped" then?

Guys are going to have to start walking around with paper contracts that show that the sex is consented. Not to mention having witnesses and notaries and lawyers to verify the paper. Its pretty much the only way to prevent someone from claiming that they were raped. Even then I'm betting that there are people who will still claim as such. At this point we'll need to see signed contracts, lawyer and judge approval, and trauma therapists on standby in case things go wrong.

I think we have two versions of events here: the truncated and as-yet unverified story and the expanded as-yet unverified story. In the former, girl gets hot and heavy with a guy, he asks her if they want to transition to the shower, they have sex, and she documents the entire affair. In the latter, girl is sick and needs hot water, guy offers her shower with hot water, he forces himself upon her, rape ensues, and she documents the preceding affair. These are two completely different situations with different connotations, neither of which has been verified. Regardless of where the truth lies, we all should reserve judgment, because we are lacking significant information.

Whatever reactionary bandwagon you jumped on just get off for now.

Around the Network

Well normaly I would be in the you never ask for it bench. But kissing and showering with a drunken dude can leave behind a certain impression I doubt the guy even know what he did wrong in the first place.

I mean let's look at the situation here, oh Hey dude we kissed I like you let's take a shower together while being in a close cabin absolutely naked but don't touch me. Why on earth would anyone take a shower with someone not for obvious reasons.

If she does feel arroused and raped I am sorry for her, but I don't believe the guy in question being drunk had much evil intentions in the first place. He probably misintepretated the situation and was to drunk to see that. Oh well Let the judge decide, anyway I feel sorry for her, but the situation sounds a bit fishy.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Insidb said:
I think we have two versions of events here: the truncated and as-yet unverified story and the expanded as-yet unverified story. In the former, girl gets hot and heavy with a guy, he asks her if they want to transition to the shower, they have sex, and she documents the entire affair. In the latter, girl is sick and needs hot water, guy offers her shower with hot water, he forces himself upon her, rape ensues, and she documents the preceding affair. These are two completely different situations with different connotations, neither of which has been verified. Regardless of where the truth lies, we all should reserve judgment, because we are lacking significant information.

Whatever reactionary bandwagon you jumped on just get off for now.

I agree with you, which I why I haven't commented on the actual case itself.

However, her taking to social media throws a new dynamic into the situation, one that really needs to be explored separately.  That, of course, is going to depend on how the case turns out, but it adds all sorts of extra complications.  Regardless of all else, the one thing I do not want to see is the alleged victim complaining that it became a three ring circus.

I think they made the right move.

Someone who goes to the social media to tell everyone they've been raped immediately causes massive flashing red lights. Serious people who understand the difficult nature of the law in determining the truth in these matters would go to the police.

Telling the internet about it points very strongly to a dishonest person trying to get points as being an activist or something along those lines.

She could be a manipulative liar he could be a rapist we will never know for sure. Even a legal decision will not give us the truth. He could be a jailed poor guiltless Sob or he could be a free rapist.

binary solo said:
only777 said:
SvennoJ said:

And no, having a shower with a friend is not consent to sex. 

And handing a mentally ill person a loaded gun is not consent for them to shoot you, but it's stupid idea.

Are you saying men become mentally incompetent when they come face to face with a real live naked woman?

men are more susceptible than women when it comes to visual sexual stimulation and that is a fact... a fact that women are generally well aware of 

which is why generally when a woman wants to manipulate a man she uses her body to do so