By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Instagram 'removes' post by activist Amber Amour 'live blogging' her rape

Like the post I saw by some feminist on facebook that if a men lies about his intention or social status to have sex with the girl (no violence or anything alike) is a rape... should we also think that a woman that pretend not to want you, photoshop pictures, put silicone or clothes that trick your eyes are rapping you?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
SpokenTruth said:

If she did it for the purpose of getting him convicted of rape, then yes, it's a crime (entrapment) and she should be convicted just the same as he.

how do they prove that tho, especially in cases like these where it all comes down to ones persons word against another. With the only real evidence being one of penetration. Unless the guy lucks out and does something vile like record the entire ordeal. 

I'm gonna recommend guys start installing ctv hidden cams in there houses with 48hr video backups. Cause sometimes a girl could give shit up, feel bad for having done so because the guy treats her like shit afterwards. then start claiming rape to hold onto her sanity. That shit happens too!!!

in general rape cases often can't be proven and stall out in court because of that exact reason- he said she said sort of thing. as long as there is some logical explanation or evidence that both individuals were headed in a sexual direction (what were they doing together that night, dating, clubs, whatever) it obviously is really hard to prove that something was forced

the issue is that because of the lack of general evidence in this sort of scenario it easily could have happened or it easily could have been made up by a spiteful individual trying to back at someone

both sides are not uncommon. 

the only hope is that the truth comes out over time if this goes to court and after thorough questioning. I am often suspicious though of cases like this in which a female admits as much as get naked with a male and very intimate and then claims something like this. the things leading up to it were very sexualized seeming and there is a big difference between having sex with someone when you're not really in the mood and not saying anything about it versus being raped

her simply 'going along with it' is different than being forced

again though, how do you prove it one way or another? my advice is if you don't have any interest in sex with another individual then don't get into private quarters with them, get naked, and sort of build up the situation. because if you do that then it leaves such a massive question mark of WHAT her intentions really were

If you ever decide to have S&M sex with anyone you better get a contract signed and notarized and testimony signing as well, because with some people that will be the perfect excuse to accuse you of rape.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Innocent until proven guilty... though the media is always ready for some clicks and public outcry.

Either way... if this man is considered innocent (and he probably will, given the circumstances being unfavourable to the production of evidence suggesting otherwise) he could come back with a case of false accusation against this woman. So, that was a terrible move, posting pictures in Instagram and whatnot.

I just hope forensics come close to unravel what really happened, one way or another. One of the tenants of democracy is the guarantee of fair prosecution and due punishment of the guilty.

A bit of advice: There's a simple way to avoid ever being accused of rape - don't get involved with girls. If you're not in a situation that can be considered assault, you have nothing to fear. In fact, avoiding relationships is best for gamers, because if you get in a relationship and married, and have kids, your budget for games disappears and your time to play games disappears. Your "hardcore gamer" status will become "casual" to barely existent. ;)

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Around the Network
Raze said:
A bit of advice: There's a simple way to avoid ever being accused of rape - don't get involved with girls. If you're not in a situation that can be considered assault, you have nothing to fear. In fact, avoiding relationships is best for gamers, because if you get in a relationship and married, and have kids, your budget for games disappears and your time to play games disappears. Your "hardcore gamer" status will become "casual" to barely existent. ;)

There is always waiting until after marriage ;) Or get better taste in women and think before you do.

Gaming after kids isn't so bad, yet indeed the days of spending $5000 on 'toys' is over, damn college funds etc. 15 fps pc gaming ftw, hardcore determination more like.

John2290 said:

But her intention was to get raped, I'm sure she seduced this guy into "a rape role play". How many guys do you think she went through to get the one that couldn't control himself or was stupid enough to believe her? If you don't understand how devious woman can be (Don't care if I'm being "sexist") then you haven't been with many woman or have only met the good ones, which is sadly too few. I don't know if its female nature, Society or just my luck but from perspective I would find it very hard to belive this wasn't her intintion, and fuck the legal bumbo jumbo because its different in every country, this is s common sense matter. She is victim of her own intention. The Cops may have a right to entrap people in your country but they do not in mine and civillians certainly do not have the right and should get as much time as a real rapist and be put on a sex offendors registry. I can't uderstand why common sense is dying and becoming this contradicting legal shite.

I literally can't believe what I just read.

Raze said:

Or you could do what I do and just not rape people. It's just as simple. Know what rape is and then just don't do it. If you don't rape people then you have nothing to fear. Like 99.99% of sexually active guys who don't commit sexual crimes are never falsely accused of commiting sexual crimes. People in this thread are acting like there is some rapeconspirasy against men or something. Like being falsely accused of rape is some common occurrence. It's not.

spemanig said:

Or you could do what I do and just not rape people. It's just as simple. Know what rape is and then just don't do it. If you don't rape people then you have nothing to fear. Like 99.99% of sexually active guys who don't commit sexual crimes are never falsely accused of commiting sexual crimes. People in this thread are acting like there is some rapeconspirasy against men or something. Like being falsely accused of rape is some common occurrence. It's not.

Not true at all and it strikes me as irresponsible to even suggest such.  You should always, always protect yourself.  None of us, including you, have any idea how many dismissed rape cases are instances of false rape accusations.  As it takes a massive amount of evidence to convict someone of lying about rape, researchers have long held the opinion that nailing down real numbers is impossible.  Dismissed cases never go any further because they are impossible to prove one way or another.  We KNOW that it happens, which means that it can happen to any person at any time.  

There are a lot of crappy, fucked up people out there who will lie when it benefits them.  Men certainly do not have a monopoly on that.

''Amber Amour, who was promoting her "Stop Rape, Educate" campaign in South Africa, shared a picture on her Instagram account with tears running down her face moments after being raped.''

right there screams just a good marketing ploy to me

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick