By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Instagram 'removes' post by activist Amber Amour 'live blogging' her rape

John2290 said:
PerturbedKitty said:
John2290 said:
PerturbedKitty said:
i cant believe instagram is trying to silence this woman. another clear example of patriarchal oppression deciding what's acceptable when it comes to a female victim dealing with her trauma.

Sacasam is dying you know.

are you saying that i shouldn't be sarcastic? i dont quite understand where youre going with this

Young people fail to identify sarcasm on the net now. Your statement would seem as if you were givig an honested opinion to someone born this century. Hell, they can't even identify the difference between an advert ad fact.

i see. thats what i thought you were saying, but i just wanted to make sure.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
Why would someone go to Instagram when they've been raped?

"I tell you guys to speak up every single day and I know that I need to practice what I preach."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/amber-amour-woman-live-blogged-her-rape-on-instagram-a6800141.html

OK lets get somethign straight here. If she got in the shower with the guy (wich dos convey the message that she wants sex), the guy tries to penetrate her, and she says no and the guy than forces himself in her and consumates the act, than its rape. Now if the guy tried to penetrate (or did penetrate her momentarely) and she said no, and he stopped, than come on, thats not rape at all.

Seriously things are getting so out of hand that Ill have girls signing documents confirming they consented prior to the sex.

spemanig said:
She said stop and he continued. Worse - he got violent. End of story. Nothing dodgy. It's rape. It doesn't matter if they were in the shower, on the floor, or in the middle of fucking doggy style. As soon as one person stops consenting and the other person continues anyway, it's rape. She consented to getting into the shower with him. She did not consent to being forced to her knees. If she said stop and he actually stopped, it wouldn't have been rape, but a misunderstanding that was immediately clarified. But that's not what happened. She said stop and he got violent. She said stop again and he started having sex with her. She started to cry and he kept going. She passed out, woke up again, saw him trying to sneak out, got caught, and then was "finished off" by him.

This was rape them, theres no denying it.

DakonBlackblade said:

Seriously things are getting so out of hand that Ill have girls signing documents confirming they consented prior to the sex.

Yep, its the Charlie Sheen way or no way for me.

If she said no. and he doesn't stop. that's rape.

But what I need to know, is why did she kiss him, then follow him to take a fucking shower???!!!!!

That should be some sort of crime too.

Around the Network

Somehow I just gotta think of that "Married with children" episode where a peeper is in the neighborhood, and Peggy gets mad because she's the only woman who hasn't been a victim of the peeper yet; so at some point she starts placing cookies and milk in her window and constantly walks in front of the window in lingerie...

But seriously. I assume that by today's laws this can technically indeed be called "rape".
But on the other hand, it seems obvious that she is an attention whore who was willfully trying to induce exactly such a "rape" situation in order to talk about it and get attention.

Let's face it: She would probably have been more pissed if the guy actually hadn't "raped" her, and just walked away after she made him horny and then said "no".

I believe a matching analogy would be the following:
Let's assume I'm a guy with very negative opinions about muslims. So negative, I actually run an anti-muslim-blog where I constantly rant about muslims, and collect and spread just any story that sheds a bad light on muslims.
Some day, I walk into a mosque and shout: "Listen, everybody! I've just sticked a 100$ bill to the wall inside the men's toilet. I want to come back in a month and collect it from there again, okay?"
And then, when I come back after a month and the 100$ bill has obviously been taken by someone, I instantly go to my blog, facebook and twitter to rant about how damn criminal muslims have stolen my money.
Sure, apparently some muslim had indeed stolen my money - but apparently, that's exactly what I was trying to induce with my actions.

SpokenTruth said:
Intrinsic said:

But what I need to know, is why did she kiss him, then follow him to take a fucking shower???!!!!!

If she did it for the purpose of getting him convicted of rape, then yes, it's a crime (entrapment) and she should be convicted just the same as he.

how do they prove that tho, especially in cases like these where it all comes down to ones persons word against another. With the only real evidence being one of penetration. Unless the guy lucks out and does something vile like record the entire ordeal. 

I'm gonna recommend guys start installing ctv hidden cams in there houses with 48hr video backups. Cause sometimes a girl could give shit up, feel bad for having done so because the guy treats her like shit afterwards. then start claiming rape to hold onto her sanity. That shit happens too!!!

SpokenTruth said:
Intrinsic said:

how do they prove that tho, especially in cases like these where it all comes down to ones persons word against another. With the only real evidence being one of penetration. Unless the guy lucks out and does something vile like record the entire ordeal. 

I'm gonna recommend guys start installing ctv hidden cams in there houses with 48hr video backups. Cause sometimes a girl could give shit up, feel bad for having done so because the guy treats her like shit afterwards. then start claiming rape to hold onto her sanity. That shit happens too!!!

Vaginal tearing.  Unconsensual sex or rape usually tears vaginal tissue.  It's not a perfect system but it can help him if she's not torn. 

I'll call bullshit on that one. Yes I know ur right, but its a stupid way of checking. Simply cause "rough consensual sex" will have the exact same effect and in some cases even more. Only difference is that one is reported as rape and the other is reported as awesome. 

vivster said:
I don't believe anything in a world where brushing against a girl's boob with your arm by accident is considered sexual assault.

this.

I'm with some of the other comments, this girl has her phone and free use of it and instead of contacting for help or the police IMMEDIATELY she posts on instagram?

also she conveniently gets naked with him and ISNT up for sex? I don't buy it for one minute. you give me a name of person EVER who got naked with someone they didn't know well without the intention of getting it on. except for maybe a few individuals who were about to freeze stranded in the Yukon

Intrinsic said:

just for the record, you're aware that a person can say ANYTHING they want right? literally you could have sex with someone and they could give their consent and be the ones pushing it and then you could have a fight with them later that morning or night, and BAM, they could in spite claim you raped them

its not an uncommon thing at all

to simply assume a person who claims rape (guy or girl) is being honest immediately is totally unfair and naive. these things need investigating, lots of questions and thorough examination

the truth often comes out after enough questioning and there are a tonnnnnn of cases in which people have exagerated or lied about rape. the opposite is true of course, where some people have minimized the fact they were raped due to peer pressure or embarassment 

but the fact that this person went to instagram to blah blah blah about this before anywhere is definitely a red flag. I don't care who you are, that's not a natural reaction to have to such a serious thing