By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How does the World View Trump?

How do you view Donald Trump?

Favorably (American Male) 57 9.41%

Favorably (American Female) 4 0.66%

Favorably (Non-American Male) 70 11.55%

Favorably (Non-American Female) 1 0.17%

Unfavorably (American Male) 173 28.55%

Unfavorably (American Female) 4 0.66%

Unfavorably (Non-American Male) 288 47.52%

Unfavorably (Non-American Female) 9 1.49%

Total:606
Cubedramirez said:

I can't believe people honestly support another Clinton or Bush. I am all in for Trump because if the entire media hates you and has to lie about you then you must be doing something right.

Also I can't let go the fact he's trolling the entire political establishment in our country. While both parties have become this soft handed, weak willed European style empty suit system he comes in and starts shooting off his mouth about what people have been saying to each other for years. I don't trust any one in office who has spent their entire career working for and being apart of government because they are simply bought off by anyone who writes a big enough check. He not only doesn't accept any outside money, he flaunts the fact that everyone from Clinton, Sanders and Bush are bought and paid for. 

What are your thoughts on Sander's fundraising campaign and distancing himself from all the "Wall Street" politicians, including Hillary? I found the statistics of this link (http://www.aol.com/article/2016/01/02/sanders-campaign-says-its-raised-33m-since-october/21290787/) particulary interesting, since it shows him having a groundswell of everyday voter support (average donation ~$25, elsewhere noted that donors have a 99.9% of donating again). While Trump is not actually self-funded (http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/donald-trump-fec-fundraising-214838), would you have any reservations over a billionaire running an election campaign by and for himself? Most Americans are displeased with their presidents being beholden to PACs, lobbyists, and interest groups, but what about an elected official who used his seat of power for personal ends?

Around the Network

I see him as an embarassment, almost comedic in the things he says being so far in the extreme. I almost think he is trying to push things as far as he can and seeing what he can get away with. - Canadian/American living majority of life in Canada or abroad.

Funny to see a topic like this because I was just watching a pretty popular political show and they were talking about gun violence in general and in the US, one of the guests mentioned Trump and they all agreed that he is a violent racist and basically a joke.

My mother calls him the modern day Hitler wannabe.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35035190

"In a campaign statement, he said a "total and complete" shutdown should remain until the US authorities "can figure out" Muslim attitudes to the US."

This guy is a "modern" fascist. I'm terrified on how people could even consider to vote this guy.

Insidb said:
snyps said:
There is only one thing I like about him. I am a male libertarian american and far as I can tell Trump got to the top of the polls by speaking to the majority of low-thinking-level americans on their terms and not the modern traditional method of being hand groomed by the Big Banks.

The Bank owned media hates trump. The Banks hate trump. That's what I like about him. I totally do not want him in office. But then again I don't want any of the Democrat/republicans except Bernie or Paul.

Did you know the Presidential race used to be set up so the loser became Vice President. I hate this winner take all bullshit! Fuck the elections.. but at least Trump is an upset to the two winged bird of prey.

Whether you love or hate him, he has been the catalyst for some meaningful conversations. I would hazard a guess to say that, especially given his bipartisan relationships, his banking relationships are fine. Those I know who know him personally have identified him as peculiar, not far off from the TV personality, and not anything like persona he has recently been projecting.

The reason I question his banking relationships is;

As the front runner the pundits in the debates tried to corner him into swearing he would not run under a third party banner if he didn't get the nod.. They've never cornered a front runner like that before! Essentially they attempted to get the party to turn on him for a lack of loyalty to GOP. But he knew that if he fell for it he'd be surplanted and SOL.

The media is constantly attacking him, even Fox news. He never gets good coverage in the media. And who owns the media? Wall Street Banks. 

The Banks control the Government just as much as the largest lobbyist AIPAC. All others (Conglomerates) with enough money to influence policy makers have to work channels under the Banks and AIPAC. So for a guy to position himself into mass popularity with out them is a threat to their dominance. 

I know I'm just making up theories and it looks tin hat. These are just my crazy thoughts. I'm not voting for him or anyone else. It's just how it looks to me.

When Wallace asked about Donald Trump’s bankruptcies, the billionaire had these nice words to say about The Bank.

” … Trump Entertainment Resorts, which went bankrupt in 2009. In that case alone, lenders to your company lost over $1 billion and more than 1,100 people were laid off,” said Wallace. “Is that the way you’d run the country?”

“Let me just tell you about the lenders,” responded Trump. “First of all, these lenders aren’t babies. These are total killers. These are not the nice, sweet little people that you think, okay?”

Around the Network

dangerous idiot, like G. W. Bush but somehow even worse.

He's gonna wipe all the jedi.

I hate him, he's lame. :^(

I don't think he would be a good leader but he talks about many things others won't and yes, he is right that something is wrong in the world, completely wrong. He makes people discuss about it. I don't share his opinion but it's sad for other politicians that it needs a Trump to initiate necessary discussions.

snyps said:
Insidb said:

Whether you love or hate him, he has been the catalyst for some meaningful conversations. I would hazard a guess to say that, especially given his bipartisan relationships, his banking relationships are fine. Those I know who know him personally have identified him as peculiar, not far off from the TV personality, and not anything like persona he has recently been projecting.

The reason I question his banking relationships is;

As the front runner the pundits in the debates tried to corner him into swearing he would not run under a third party banner if he didn't get the nod.. They've never cornered a front runner like that before! Essentially they attempted to get the party to turn on him for a lack of loyalty to GOP. But he knew that if he fell for it he'd be surplanted and SOL.

The media is constantly attacking him, even Fox news. He never gets good coverage in the media. And who owns the media? Wall Street Banks. 

The Banks control the Government just as much as the largest lobbyist AIPAC. All others (Conglomerates) with enough money to influence policy makers have to work channels under the Banks and AIPAC. So for a guy to position himself into mass popularity with out them is a threat to their dominance. 

I know I'm just making up theories and it looks tin hat. These are just my crazy thoughts. I'm not voting for him or anyone else. It's just how it looks to me.

When Wallace asked about Donald Trump’s bankruptcies, the billionaire had these nice words to say about The Bank.

” … Trump Entertainment Resorts, which went bankrupt in 2009. In that case alone, lenders to your company lost over $1 billion and more than 1,100 people were laid off,” said Wallace. “Is that the way you’d run the country?”

“Let me just tell you about the lenders,” responded Trump. “First of all, these lenders aren’t babies. These are total killers. These are not the nice, sweet little people that you think, okay?”

I have a sneakign suspicion that the media financiers have invested heavily in Bush, Cruz, and Hillary. Hence, they've gone out of their way to deligitimize both Trump and Sanders. It's all about ROI for them.

walsufnir said:
I don't think he would be a good leader but he talks about many things others won't and yes, he is right that something is wrong in the world, completely wrong. He makes people discuss about it. I don't share his opinion but it's sad for other politicians that it needs a Trump to initiate necessary discussions.

There is definitely value is ensuring that no stone is left unturned.