By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How does the World View Trump?

How do you view Donald Trump?

Favorably (American Male) 57 9.41%

Favorably (American Female) 4 0.66%

Favorably (Non-American Male) 70 11.55%

Favorably (Non-American Female) 1 0.17%

Unfavorably (American Male) 173 28.55%

Unfavorably (American Female) 4 0.66%

Unfavorably (Non-American Male) 288 47.52%

Unfavorably (Non-American Female) 9 1.49%

Total:606

As a joker, in the good way.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network

So far, 90% of respondents are women.

I think I will post the charts tomorrow and hopefully have 200-250 total respondents.

I think he is a complete joke, and while yes he brings up some controversial topics, his views on them are insane. I would be very scared if he became President and our reputation would be horrible. Countries will either think the US is a laughingstock, or they would be scared out of their minds to go against him. It is entertaining to watch, however.

He is very rarely mentioned over here but swedish media describes him as very, very dangerous. And I agree.

I LOVE ICELAND!

He's unfit to be a politician

Around the Network

From denmark. I see him as a very clever idiot. One who knows and exploit a specific target audience while gaining notoriety from every news outlet. Getting bad attention is better than no attention at all. Will it be enough to win? No. But I wonder if such a successful businessman wanna leave it all behind for a career in politics or if he already sees his down fall and has some ulterior motive instead.

snyps said:
There is only one thing I like about him. I am a male libertarian american and far as I can tell Trump got to the top of the polls by speaking to the majority of low-thinking-level americans on their terms and not the modern traditional method of being hand groomed by the Big Banks.

The Bank owned media hates trump. The Banks hate trump. That's what I like about him. I totally do not want him in office. But then again I don't want any of the Democrat/republicans except Bernie or Paul.

Did you know the Presidential race used to be set up so the loser became Vice President. I hate this winner take all bullshit! Fuck the elections.. but at least Trump is an upset to the two winged bird of prey.

Damn, my exact opinion.  But it does not really matter as Trump brings out the worst in people.  His supporters are a bunch of lunatics.  Its really sad that Trump is not even the worst candidate when it comes to policies.  That would be Ben Carson or Ted Cruz. 

As a non-american male, I think he's an idiot, and if he really will try to do all the things he announced he will become a dangerous idiot.

I don't think he will win through, and that's a good thing.

Sharpryno said:
snyps said:
There is only one thing I like about him. I am a male libertarian american and far as I can tell Trump got to the top of the polls by speaking to the majority of low-thinking-level americans on their terms and not the modern traditional method of being hand groomed by the Big Banks.

The Bank owned media hates trump. The Banks hate trump. That's what I like about him. I totally do not want him in office. But then again I don't want any of the Democrat/republicans except Bernie or Paul.

Did you know the Presidential race used to be set up so the loser became Vice President. I hate this winner take all bullshit! Fuck the elections.. but at least Trump is an upset to the two winged bird of prey.

Damn, my exact opinion.  But it does not really matter as Trump brings out the worst in people.  His supporters are a bunch of lunatics.  Its really sad that Trump is not even the worst candidate when it comes to policies.  That would be Ben Carson or Ted Cruz. 

Sadly, with current state of American politics, I don't think the old P/VP setup is a feasible. We suffer from an extemely polarized, partisan environment, where obstructionism is sometimes regarded acceptably as the party's only goal. Just imagine Trump as Obama's VP, endorsed by a GOP-led senate.

As an Am Male...

He's a NUT Bag