By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How does the World View Trump?

How do you view Donald Trump?

Favorably (American Male) 57 9.41%

Favorably (American Female) 4 0.66%

Favorably (Non-American Male) 70 11.55%

Favorably (Non-American Female) 1 0.17%

Unfavorably (American Male) 173 28.55%

Unfavorably (American Female) 4 0.66%

Unfavorably (Non-American Male) 288 47.52%

Unfavorably (Non-American Female) 9 1.49%

Total:606

It's refreshing to see so many gamers from around the world who have so much common sense (:

Around the Network

I think we've hit our final totals (would have loved to see greater female representation), but we should still have interesting charts to discuss tomorrow.

I hope everybody realizes that Trump is nothing but a false flag campaign. He is there only to look super crazy and to say outlandish things. The whole design is to have the other Republican candidates look less wackjob crazy themselves. Why else is the corporate owned media broadcasting Trump nearly 24/7. He will never be the nominee and will never be president. At the last possible second Trump will 'bow out of the race' leaving the real Republican candidate able to say "Vote for me i'm not crazy like Trump was" even though they still plan to dismantle social security, dismantle healthcare, Give trillions to the top 1%, invade the middle east again, and shut down the dept of education all at the same time.

I think he would be a better president for the World than Hillary Clinton. Hillary is just another Obama who was just another Bush, whats worse with Hillary and Obama is that they are Wolfs in sheeps clothing.

Trump is direct and honest, every none-american should stop thinking like they are american. What they will vote is often times not in your interrest.

Ruler said:
Trump is direct and honest, every none-american should stop thinking like they are american. What they will vote is often times not in your interrest.

Trump's matter of factness when he speaks convinces people that he's being honest. But when held accountable by many non-partisan fact checking web sites he almost always rates as the most dishonest candidate in the entire Republican and Democratic field. 

For example, Politifact's annual "Lie of the year" went to the campaign misstatements of the Donald. This is unprecedented as every other year since their inception they have given the distinction to one specific statement. The lies of the Trump campaign in 2015 were all so significant that they couldn't even decide on just one. 

Please don't be fooled by his bluntness. His rhetoric is dangerous and does more to marginalize people and create extremism across the globe.

run away! 

Around the Network

Charts are up on the front page (Comments are forthcoming.) and a similar poll on Barack Obama is here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212224

Insidb said:
Teeqoz said:
Isn't this basically they same as this thread:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212051&page=1#72
?

No, I want to see how this breaks down along gender and national lines.

I'm also not overly interested in a dialogue on the candidate.

The results might be a tad skewed considering the format you are utilising to obtain the result!

trump = Hitelr, should circumstances permit. 

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
Insidb said:

No, I want to see how this breaks down along gender and national lines.

I'm also not overly interested in a dialogue on the candidate.

The results might be a tad skewed considering the format you are utilising to obtain the result!

trump = Hitelr, should circumstances permit. 

You mean VGC?