By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How does the World View Trump?

How do you view Donald Trump?

Favorably (American Male) 57 9.41%

Favorably (American Female) 4 0.66%

Favorably (Non-American Male) 70 11.55%

Favorably (Non-American Female) 1 0.17%

Unfavorably (American Male) 173 28.55%

Unfavorably (American Female) 4 0.66%

Unfavorably (Non-American Male) 288 47.52%

Unfavorably (Non-American Female) 9 1.49%

Total:606

Funny how you beleive Trump appeals to low thinking people and in the poll here, the low thinking person that a gamer always is hates him.

Around the Network
Wiibaron said:

Funny how you beleive Trump appeals to low thinking people and in the poll here, the low thinking person that a gamer always is hates him.

Can you rephrase this? I'm not sure what you are trying to express.

My country exports a lot to US and he's likely to keep the dollar strong, I'm favorable I guess. Couldn't care less though.

He's a joke. But it would be kinda funny if he got elected.

side note:

I'm surprised that according to the pool there are 11 female users.

RolStoppable said:
Insidb said:
Wiibaron said:

Can you rephrase this? I'm not sure what you are trying to express.

If Trump truly appealed to low-thinking people, then he should be very popular among gamers.

The obvious reason why you didn't grasp what he said is that you are a gamer, a low-thinking individual. You got owned.

You're either a savant...OR HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS!

Around the Network
snyps said:
Insidb said:

I have a sneakign suspicion that the media financiers have invested heavily in Bush, Cruz, and Hillary. Hence, they've gone out of their way to deligitimize both Trump and Sanders. It's all about ROI for them.

We aren't far off from being in agreement :)

Always follow the money.

Crazy Donald

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Keep voting; I'll post the charts on Monday (The weekend should give other users a chance to round out the voting and create a more effective sample size.). I also plan on doing a few more of these to gain a better understanding of American politics, through the eyes of the world (in a less combative way).

Trumps whole thing is that he talks to the people on their level.
I don't thinkk he really has any qualifications to make him the president and I think the only reason why people like him is because he comes off as "that guy from the barbershop that makes a lot of sense when you don't check his facts"
Americans are stupid. They think they should have a president that thinks and talks like them. The problem is that someone who thinks and talks like the average person, is an average person himself, not a president.

Furthermore, Trump uses his hands a lot and is very streetwise. Beware of people who use their hands a lot when they're talking. Most people I've met that do this are liars.

You wanna know the even more sad thing about all this? That there's people out there actually voting for Trump. Shows how much people understand politics.. Congrats people, you truly used your education well.