By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How does the World View Trump?

How do you view Donald Trump?

Favorably (American Male) 57 9.41%

Favorably (American Female) 4 0.66%

Favorably (Non-American Male) 70 11.55%

Favorably (Non-American Female) 1 0.17%

Unfavorably (American Male) 173 28.55%

Unfavorably (American Female) 4 0.66%

Unfavorably (Non-American Male) 288 47.52%

Unfavorably (Non-American Female) 9 1.49%

Total:606

The Donald is an oft-discussed figure on the site, and I wanted to see how the global collective views him. VGC is not a political forum and is an international forum, so this seemed like a good way to gauge the average individual's, unbiased perspective.

Around the Network

Conservative Brazilians might think he's a good pick. I'm a libertarian, so I clearly don't share that mindset.

Munchies said:
Conservative Brazilians might think he's a good pick. I'm a libertarian, so I clearly don't share that mindset.

I must have added the poll after your comment: my apologies.

Isn't this basically they same as this thread:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212051&page=1#72
?

Teeqoz said:
Isn't this basically they same as this thread:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212051&page=1#72
?

No, I want to see how this breaks down along gender and national lines.

I'm also not overly interested in a dialogue on the candidate.

Around the Network

There is only one thing I like about him. I am a male libertarian american and far as I can tell Trump got to the top of the polls by speaking to the majority of low-thinking-level americans on their terms and not the modern traditional method of being hand groomed by the Big Banks.

The Bank owned media hates trump. The Banks hate trump. That's what I like about him. I totally do not want him in office. But then again I don't want any of the Democrat/republicans except Bernie or Paul.

Did you know the Presidential race used to be set up so the loser became Vice President. I hate this winner take all bullshit! Fuck the elections.. but at least Trump is an upset to the two winged bird of prey.

Very wise man. I see America different now.

I can't believe there are real people who support him. It's just so absurd, illogical

He's a joke and I think many think that if he were to be elected, the US will be a joke to the entire world, no one will listen to it. If he is serious in his opinions (which I'm not to sure about yet) then he might be the most unintelligent person to ever run for office.

snyps said:
There is only one thing I like about him. I am a male libertarian american and far as I can tell Trump got to the top of the polls by speaking to the majority of low-thinking-level americans on their terms and not the modern traditional method of being hand groomed by the Big Banks.

The Bank owned media hates trump. The Banks hate trump. That's what I like about him. I totally do not want him in office. But then again I don't want any of the Democrat/republicans except Bernie or Paul.

Did you know the Presidential race used to be set up so the loser became Vice President. I hate this winner take all bullshit! Fuck the elections.. but at least Trump is an upset to the two winged bird of prey.

Whether you love or hate him, he has been the catalyst for some meaningful conversations. I would hazard a guess to say that, especially given his bipartisan relationships, his banking relationships are fine. Those I know who know him personally have identified him as peculiar, not far off from the TV personality, and not anything like persona he has recently been projecting.