By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How does the World View Trump?

How do you view Donald Trump?

Favorably (American Male) 57 9.41%

Favorably (American Female) 4 0.66%

Favorably (Non-American Male) 70 11.55%

Favorably (Non-American Female) 1 0.17%

Unfavorably (American Male) 173 28.55%

Unfavorably (American Female) 4 0.66%

Unfavorably (Non-American Male) 288 47.52%

Unfavorably (Non-American Female) 9 1.49%

Total:606
BraLoD said:
With the eyes

Well played lol.

Around the Network

Well, personally I'm suspecting, with the way and the type of news that reaches us, most of the world to think your election circus is just one big puppet show, no offence, and what we get to see of Donald Trump, doesn't really make my perception of it any better. He seems to be kind of a clown...

S.Peelman said:
Well, personally I'm suspecting, with the way and the type of news that reaches us, most of the world to think your election circus is just one big puppet show, no offence, and what we get to see of Donald Trump, doesn't really make my perception of it any better. He seems to be kind of a clown...

I worked in Italy from 2014-2015, and my friends there still busted my balls about Bush and the GOP.

Wel, all my fellow Belgians I know think he's an idiot. I think he's a dangerous idiot. But I'm also not blind to why he's so popular. With a political system that can't get anything done right, Trump is the kind of person people might vote for.

But don't take my word for it, I'm just a Communist ;)

RolStoppable said:
Before Trump, people assumed that the American political party system is a joke. Now that Trump is here, all doubts were finally removed.

The joke is so funny, because the situation isn't lol.

Around the Network

I don't really care either way but I'm pretty sure he's the best thing to happen to the Democrats since.. well, ever. Also he is almost certainly a Clinton plant (Bill) since they have been best friends most their life and Donald has been a registered democrat his entire life (until before he announced his first run as a Republican).

Chasesdaddy84 said:
I don't really care either way but I'm pretty sure he's the best thing to happen to the Democrats since.. well, ever. Also he is almost certainly a Clinton plant (Bill) since they have been best friends most their life and Donald has been a registered democrat his entire life (until before he announced his first run as a Republican).

I have tried (with considerable difficulty) to identify his prior political affiliations; I thought there was an old interview of him calling himself a Republican.

I'm non american and leftwing so would never vote for him. I also never liked him as a TV personality, but I wasn't the target audience for that kind of brash opinionated posing. That said,being non american, I didn't really see much TV with him in.

But when a he first started to run I thought maybe he would be a nice alternative to the normal republicans because, although he was still basically a republican and I wouldn't support him, he would be less likely to be in the pockets of whomever funded his campaign. However, the bigger problems with him quickly became apparent when he opened his mouth.

He could have based his campaign around not being an buy-able politician and that might have made him stand out enough and got him somewhere, but with the many stupid opinions he can't help spouting he seems unelectable and it's a joke that he's might be the republican candidate.

VaultDweller said:
I can't believe there are real people who support him. It's just so absurd, illogical

They clearly aren't female VGC members lol.

Insidb said:

They clearly aren't female VGC members lol.

Right now 1 favorable, 3 unfavorable.  Most women I know find him obnoxious, I would be surprised to see him win the female vote in the general assuming he wins the nomination.