By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story 2 or Pandora's Tower 2?

Which would you most like a sequel to?

The Last Story 125 75.76%

Pandora's Tower 40 24.24%

Total:165
curl-6 said:
xwolf7 said:
curl-6 said:

Well, looks like a pretty comfortable win for The Last Story.
Makes sense as it was the more critically acclaimed and higher selling of the two.

Well, acording to this very site, if we include the other Opertaion Rainfall game (Xenoblade), The Last Story is the higher selling of the three. :)

Not quite: VGChartz has Xenoblade at 950k, The Last Story at 660k, and Pandora's Tower at 320k.

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/42966/xenoblade-chronicles/

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/42967/the-last-story/

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/49930/pandoras-tower/

Well fair enough, i certainly was misleading the numbers, that i get  for not confirm it before typing (my memory is a mess :)).

Still, The Last Story is my most beloved game of the three, despite it's flaws, and i hope that some day we may get a sequel to it.

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

Around the Network
xwolf7 said:

Still, The Last Story is my most beloved game of the three, despite it's flaws, and i hope that some day we may get a sequel to it.

Amen; a sequel for Wii U or NX co-produced by Nintendo/Mistwalker could be amazing.

I hate The Last Story. I couldn't get past that white tiger battle. It has clunky combat, horrible framerate and the little I saw from the story felt lacking.

Pandora's Tower had flaws too, but I enjoyed it a lot more. A sequel/prequel/whatever would be great.

RolStoppable said:
Pandora's Tower 2, easily. I don't think I'll have to repeat why I don't like The Last Story.

It's because you're a Mistwalker hater.

curl-6 said:
xwolf7 said:

Amen; a sequel for Wii U or NX co-produced by Nintendo/Mistwalker could be amazing.

I hope so, but anything from Mistwalker on Nintendo consoles would be appreciated...... nah it would be amazing at least for me.

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

Around the Network
rodea_sky_soldier said:

Last story HD, Last story 2 (maybe both on the same package), pandora's 2, sin and punishment 3, new baten kaitos, new magical vacation, soma bringer 2... Is ask too much? :(

Too bad Treasure is a shadow of its former self..

OT: I would rather have LS2. I wouldn't mind PT2 either, though.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
rodea_sky_soldier said:

Last story HD, Last story 2 (maybe both on the same package), pandora's 2, sin and punishment 3, new baten kaitos, new magical vacation, soma bringer 2... Is ask too much? :(

OT: I would rather have LS2. I wouldn't mind PT2 either, though.

Why what happened to them?

I loved Pandora's Tower, but I could not bring myself to finish the Last Story. Ganbarion, the developers of Pandora's Tower, do not seem preoccupied with other titles. Provided they can get the money, Pandora's Tower 2 might happen. I doubt we will ever see the Last Story 2.

Games I have Finished

http://pastebin.com/eMdjSjFc

I hope that Nintendo would want to foot the bill, for more Mistwalker and Ganbarion games on Nintendo consoles.

Iwouldn't mind new ip's, but defenitely i want a sequel to those games , specially for The Last Story.

AZWification said:
rodea_sky_soldier said:

Huh?

Granted, I haven't played anything of theirs since Sin & Punishment 2, but that game was amazing, I thought.