By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story 2 or Pandora's Tower 2?

Which would you most like a sequel to?

The Last Story 125 75.76%

Pandora's Tower 40 24.24%

Total:165

Now that Xenoblade Chronicles X is in our hands, which of the other two Operation Rainfall games would you most want a sequel to?

The Last Story?

Or Pandora's Tower?

Around the Network

I like both, but I think I would rather see Pandora's Tower 2.

The Last Story interests me more, so a sequel to that game would be cool.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I like both but Last Story has more room for improvement, I think it would have more potential to cultivate a fanbase and I'd like to see Sakaguchi get one last shot at making a big-time JRPG.

I haven't played them yet. Pandora's tower and the last story are both action games right? 

Around the Network

Is both not an option? :

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Is both not an option? : <

You can want both (I do) but which do you want more? :P

curl-6 said:
Cloudman said:
Is both not an option? : <

You can want both (I do) but which do you want more? :P

Hmm... Probably the Last Story. I haven't played either yet, but I like the art style of LS more... : X

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Pandoras Tower 2

...because The Last Story 2 would make no sense

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
Pandoras Tower 2

...because The Last Story 2 would make no sense

Just like how the Final Fantasy series doesn't make sense either...? ; )

Though I honestly thought about picking PTower 2 as well, just so the Last Story really can be the last story...

Dance my pretties!