By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story 2 or Pandora's Tower 2?

Which would you most like a sequel to?

The Last Story 125 75.76%

Pandora's Tower 40 24.24%

Total:165

TLS would be easier to follow up although I'd prefer another Pandora's Tower game.

Around the Network

The Last Story. It can just get a Final Fantasy style of having a few similar elements. Pandora's Tower is kinda hard to make a sequel to.

Panorama Tower for being much more unique

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Last story HD, Last story 2 (maybe both on the same package), pandora's 2, sin and punishment 3, new baten kaitos, new magical vacation, soma bringer 2... Is ask too much? :(

The Last Story 2. Loved the original, and I think it was the best game from Operation Rainfall.

Around the Network

I would prefer a real Xenoblade 2.

Both were interesting despite being rather flawed.

I would say Last Story 2 because it has more room to expand the lore and stories into a sequel while Pandoras Tower would be fairly limited unless they removed the whole Tower thing (like instead make it a grim and dark open world RPG about the powers that created the Tower in the first place.....).

....Anyways, Last Story 2 can be a sequel like Final Fantasy main entries are sequels. Similar concepts and lore but different worlds and characters.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

The last Story was a LAST STORY So give me a PT2

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

I've never play Pandora's Tower (I would give it a try) and I've never made it past the first hour of The Last Story (I have too many games to play)...
I think I've figured out my New Years resolution...

Have a nice day...

Probably the last story, but both would be better!

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"