By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here still plays in Standard Def?

playing on a 15 year old tv the reflections are killing me!!

Around the Network

I used too but then I bought a Xbox360 and a PS3 but it didnt feel right too play Hd games on it so I went and bought a full-HD projektor

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I used to play on SD with my PS3, and let me tell you something. It looks pretty bad, when I got my HD TV, everything looked 10 times better, ratchet used to look so dark and somewhat pixalated, now in HD it looks bright and perfect almost like a pixar movie.

mM

I'm still playing in SD. I'm not too concerned about it anyway...
At least not right now...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Me, I've got a nice big SD-TV.  Maybe I'll upgrade to an HD-TV, but right now it's not worth the cost to me.

Around the Network

Raises Hand. At this time I have no need to go into HD-TV, even if I could afford it.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

I have an HDTV, but the only current gen console I have is a Wii.

i do - no HDTV - yet.......

no HDTV over here as well till at least 2009

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

i play my wii on hd-plasma or hd-crt, but wii is only 480p

still looks good enough, though

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp