By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 97 Advantages of being female

Don't know why the person decided to make this a list of 97, seems like there are really only 20 or so unique points that are repeated in different ways 4-5 times. Makes for a tiresome read.

Around the Network

Women feel more. Women go through labour and child birth. Women are subject to a beauty tyranny that defines their worth to men yes, but also other women. That's just three disadvantages yet they alone totally destroy this list.

There are also at least 97 advantages of being male. Men and women are just different, there's no denying it. Therefore, we will never be able to achieve true equality. We can, however, do our best to make our world a good place to live for any of us. For that it is important that people express their opinions and that's basically what feminists are doing. Don't confuse feminists with feminazis, those are just a small but very loud minority. Most feminists are actually reasonable and intelligent people.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

In islamic countries female citizens have dissadvantages they are third class citizens
First class are male muslims
Second class christians and jews
And third class females
I hope this system of unjustice gets a kick in the ass and gets wiped by the young people in this countries

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Megadeath said:

Women feel more. Women go through labour and child birth. Women are subject to a beauty tyranny that defines their worth to men yes, but also other women. That's just three disadvantages yet they alone totally destroy this list.

Actually no, they don't 'destroy' the list, it merely shows that there are issues that both sexes have, however, one sexes issues are actually taken seriously the other is casually tossed aside.

Around the Network

Looks like someone isn't getting laid and has too much free time on his hands.

Even after reading that I would say if we were given the choice at birth the majority would be male in any given society.

Men that sleep with a lot of women = studs.  Women that sleep with a lot of guys = sluts. 

Men get paid more than women for the same job and usually are given more opportunity for advancement. 

We don't have periods.

We have women make our sandwiches.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

DeusXmachina said:
Looks like someone isn't getting laid and has too much free time on his hands.

Yeah, exactly this. Because male happiness is all about getting laid. If we get laid and are working 12 hours a day we don't care about the issues in the world. This is exactly the stuff this list is trying to point out. You just called OP a loser because you think he is a male and is talking about the very real injustices in the so called gender equality.

Megadeath said:

Are you freaking serious? Women feel more? Men account for the most suicides with the very similar rate of depression, and you are telling me women feel more? People have feelings and that is equal between both sexes. The social interactions are what is different. Men feel as much as women. Feelings are not only crying while watching kittens roll over on the internet.

Did anyone here that bashed the list or the OP even thought some of these points being real problems? Have you ever thought about the injustices that men suffer in terms of army, parental responsabilities and overall role in society when the male is not as successful as others expect him to be?