By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 97 Advantages of being female

^ I might be wrong about it having been balanced at primary school, I'm having a hard time actually remembering the faces. It was better than 0 at least. Yet the language itself was biased, meester (master) for the male teacher, juf (miss/teacher) for the female teacher.

I don't think society had any influence on my career choice either. My father worked in software development, no change there. My family did pressure me to go to university and always looked down on working with your hands. That's a different struggle. My kids can become whatever they want.
My uncle was a welder on oil platforms in the north sea, much more exciting job than sitting behind a pc :)

Around the Network

TL;DR
Tho, even if this is true. I still prefer to be a man than a woman. Cuz i don't want to have a pussy, and/or get pregnant... i heard those are painful so no thanks, lol.

peterdavid12345 said:
TL;DR
Tho, even if this is true. I still prefer to be a man than a woman. Cuz i don't want to have a pussy, and/or get pregnant... i heard those are painful so no thanks, lol.

you prefer dogs? cats scratch and that can be painful, but to stop this you can get them declawed