By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 97 Advantages of being female

Mr_No said:
Metroid33slayer said:
Wright said:

You just can't say "credit goes to the author" but not give a source or a name from where you got it.

Damn dude, you're opressing the author with your male laziness.

Because the site i copied it from didn't give the name of the author either.

Interesting... After all, that person wouldn't want this article to be in its resumé.

Of course not because men aren't allowed to point out that gender equality favours women.

Around the Network

I can't make it through this whole list... nor should I have to. Did someone just go through a separation? I'm not sure where this need to distinguish differences between the sexes, let alone maintain a misogynic tone throughout came from.

If you did indeed break up with someone recently, might I suggest a bottle of whiskey and a friend.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

SvennoJ said:
Vagina envy much?

The points you marked about the justice system. Who'se fault is that? Have a female police and justice system and see how those pretty women get treated ;) Any sources to back that up btw?

Anyway I don't believe it has overshot equality at all. Maybe you should get in touch with your male privilege.
http://amptoons.com/blog/the-male-privilege-checklist/

And believe me, giving birth is not a pro. All respect to my wife for surviving 2 difficult births with emergency c-section. It's a real advantage throwing up daily for 9 months, then get cut open and unable to do much for another 3 months while healing with a newborn to take care of.

Lol at the 93, that's just offensive. Btw you can't wear perfume in Canadian government buildings.
http://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/hsprograms/scent_free.html
A lot of those points are pretty offensive.

Most of these are privileges not rights that is true. There is no actual right that a man has that a woman doesn't (in the west) but women do have rights that men don't and that is the point. Here they are

1. Women have the right to genital integrity

2. Women have the right to vote without agreeing to die (or conscriptional immunity, e.g. Austria, Finland, Greece, Switzerland)

3. Women have the right to choose parenthood

4. Women have the right to be assumed (competent) caregivers for children

5. Women have the right to call unwanted, coerced sex rape

However, there are at least 7 more legal rights women have, that men don't (varying by Western country):

1. Women have the right to lower jail sentences for the same crime USAustraliaUK

2. Women have the right to not be assumed sexual predators British Airways, Qantas, Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia

3. Women have the right to government departments that solely serve their interests Office on Violence Against Women - USMinistry for Women - New ZealandOffice for Women - Australia

4. Women have the right to government-enforced gender quotas Leadership positions in publicly traded companies - NorwayLegislated quotas in national parliaments - Belgium, France, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Portugal

5. Women have the right to exclusive tax benefits for being a business owner USAustralia

6. Women have the right to domestic violence shelters USCanadaEurope

7. Women have the right to not be assumed the primary agressor in a domestic dispute USUK

slab_of_bacon said:
I can't make it through this whole list... nor should I have to. Did someone just go through a separation? I'm not sure where this need to distinguish differences between the sexes, let alone maintain a misogynic tone throughout came from.

If you did indeed break up with someone recently, might I suggest a bottle of whiskey and a friend.

This ain't my list.

Metroid33slayer said:
slab_of_bacon said:

This ain't my list.

You took the time to put it up here and you won't stand up for it?  Really?  What is the purpose?

Around the Network
slab_of_bacon said:
Metroid33slayer said:

This ain't my list.

You took the time to put it up here and you won't stand up for it?  Really?  What is the purpose?

The purpose is to prove that men are the main victims of gender inequality.

If women got paid less for the same job, market logic would dictate that only women would be hired.

This is the central feminist argument scientifically debunked in one small sentence, with common sense alone. You don't need more than a bit of logic to prove ANY feminist wrong. Lists in the OP are actually counter-productive because they give more food for feminist thought and more reason for them to spew their shit.

Metroid33slayer said:
slab_of_bacon said:

Your case would sound better if you did a more comprehensive examination instead of regurgitating a bias list, but, good luck.

Gourmet said:
If women got paid less for the same job, market logic would dictate that only women would be hired.

This is the central feminist argument scientifically debunked in one small sentence, with common sense alone. You don't need more than a bit of logic to prove ANY feminist wrong. Lists in the OP are actually counter-productive because they give more food for feminist thought and more reason for them to spew their shit.

Women earn less because they choose to work less hours in lower paid and safer professions. When was the last time you saw a woman a 1000 feet in the air constructing a skyscraper.

slab_of_bacon said:
Metroid33slayer said:

Your case would sound better if you did a more comprehensive examination instead of regurgitating a bias list, but, good luck.

This is vgchartz not the new york times. I detect a mangina here.