By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - StarFox Wii: The Possible E3 Announcement?

Is Starfox 64 the same as Lylat Wars?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I liked Star Fox Command, the control were right was on air [For that reason i couldn't like Adventure and Assault, Assault the game were your ship explodes with you on it, you will fall and will survive xD] But the character desing was way better on those GC games
Star fox 64 was the better of the series, i still play it on my wii
Anyway, in my opinion, Starfox isn't one of the top series of nintendo...it may be part of E3 announcement, but only with another franchises for late 2008

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

For a minute there I thought you had said "as lame as Lylat War" I was like wdf?

Anyways, yes, it's the same game but with different tittle.

on foot missions could be included if done to an extreme minimum (like one or two in the game) or as an optional side game to compliment the main game.

What would be awesome is to see a game set up like Star Fox 64 where you could play each level one of four ways. 1. Arwing 2. New Ship 3. Landmaster 4. On Foot. Each would have its own version of the level (specially tailored for each option, not just the same level from different vantige points, I mean unique story, unique bosses & enemies) and most likely with a different character for each option depending on the story mode at that point or what path you took to get to that stage.

Even have so the fifth option of a Wolfen would be unlockable at the end of the game or by doing something incredible in that stage.

Of course online is a must and on-foot was fun in Starfox 64 so that would be included as well.

Yeah I guess on-foot missions wold be good if kept to a minimum, online mode on foot would be amazing though, reminds me of Halo, you can pick-up and Arwing, be on foot, get a Landmaster or whatnot.

Around the Network

I can't wait for Starfox Wii. I really think that Starfox is coming by the end of 2008 because Nintendo has no other game in this genre and now a days they are all about diversifying the line up of games.

The only Starfox game I have played is Starfox64, so I can't comment on Assault or Command, but I do hope it is similar to Starfox64 since it was amazing.

I loved the original Starfox on the SNES. I'd love to see a return to form on the Wii.

I hope that they make one and that it is an on-rails shooter like Starfox or Starfox 64. Those are the two Starfox games that I really enjoyed.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

The classics were the best really, was just playing StarFox 64 too!

I think that they would announce a new Pikmin... but I will like a Starfox too :D

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda