By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - StarFox Wii: The Possible E3 Announcement?

I hope it is annouce on the E3.

Around the Network

I've never played Star Fox except for the DS one, but I'll be sure to get it for the Wii.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

If they're going to make a DK or StarFox game, it'd better be in the vein of the SNES ones. Those had an incredible feel to them, e-s-p-e-c-i-a-l-l-y Starfox. I'd be willing to call that game the best Nintendo has made.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

StarFox 64 is, to me, the best game they have made. I just defines what I like in games. It's fast paced, simple yet difficult, replay value is amazing (hence me still playing it 10 years later), great voice acting, whichnow I notice, excellent graphics for its time (and even now they are anything but disappointing) and its main character is my favorite character from Nintendo.

a free roaming Star Fox game would be great. I hated the on-rails of approach of Star Fox 64. In fact, I only liked Star Fox 64 b/c some of the boss battles and missions enabled the player to roam around freely (within a certain area).

the addition of online play would be cool too.

E3 is going to be very interesting for Nintendo.

Around the Network

That's nice to know, I thought everyone liked the on-rails approach of StarFox 64. I like the on-rails alot more than the foot-free that they introduced in Assault. That is what I meant with "simple-yet-diffcult".

Well, E3 has passed us by and no mention of StarFox, not even on the DS.

I can't say I feel good to know this but I did see many of you guys saying they wanted the title and were also hoping on it.

Now, what do you guys think? Do you think it will get released any time soon?

Pete_Beast said:
Well, E3 has passed us by and no mention of StarFox, not even on the DS.

I can't say I feel good to know this but I did see many of you guys saying they wanted the title and were also hoping on it.

Why would their be a new starfox for the ds? It just got starfox command what 2 years ago?

I hope so... maybe TGS? but I doubt it...

What do you mean TGS? Really don't know the term :/