By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - StarFox Wii: The Possible E3 Announcement?

I hope it gets announced.

Around the Network

1) Starfox Command was awesome.

2) The picture in your sig (Pete_Beast) is too big, please cut it down.

3) Only Nintendo can get away with hyping the fact that they'll be hyping something in 4 months.

I hope for this game and I hope the series will get better in the future.

The same thing happend to the Kirby games. Until Kirby 64 the series had amazing quality and were fun to play. The new Kirby games aren't bad, but they're lacking something.

The Wii could make this two series better. Imagine a SF-game on Wii with fantastic controlls and as good being as SF64. That'd be great.

And maybe Nintendo/HAL should try to make a 3D Kirby. Seems to be hard/impossible, but many people said the same thing for OoT/SM64.

I don't know if you guys have ever seen this or not but...

It's a total conversion mod for Freespace 2.  It wouldn't be on rails, it would be sim style, which I think would be a good direction for the games.  This isn't even in beta yet, but it's stll really cool hehe.

i actually lost interest in sf a long time ago and i dont think nin feels it has a large enough following to be the big fall release. i think a new star fox game will come, but i think you'll have to wait a little longer for it.

Around the Network

I lost interest in it as well, only because I really liked Star Fox 64 and haven't enjoyed any sequels after that.

A Star Fox Wii in the line of Star Fox 64 would be amazing.

But I honestly doubt it will be announced. Nintendo's great, but don't expect them to announce Kirby, Pikmin, and Star Fox in one sitting.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Starfox Command is my fave Starfox game, I think its better than Starfox 64, maybe thats just me.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

starfox adventure back in 2002 was an amazing game. I think it had the best graphics on the gamecube. I wonder what the developers can produce from the Wii.

Yeah I too think that the graphics on Adventure were great, those and Resident Evil 4 were top of the notch. I really don't see how people liked Command lol.

Anyways, gona go edit my sig!

Why does everyone hate starfox adventure?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1