By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So, at the end, Splatoon will outsell Halo 5. HANDS DOWN!

Did you ever think this was possible!?

yes, since E3 2014 64 13.94%

Yes, after Splatoon launch 56 12.20%

Yes, after Halo first week in UK 80 17.43%

I never expected that. wow... 256 55.77%

Total:456
Ryng_Tolu said:
Wright said:

Uhhh, what's this graphic I'm looking at?

Is just a prediction graph.

Since many people still think Splatoon won't sell 4 million, i can bet in 5.5 million.

What do you think? Wanna bet about Splatoon at 5.5m?

Alright, though I don't have any precise dates. I think it will hit its peak at 4 million. We will have to wait till December 2017, though.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Is just a prediction graph.

Since many people still think Splatoon won't sell 4 million, i can bet in 5.5 million.

What do you think? Wanna bet about Splatoon at 5.5m?

Alright, though I don't have any precise dates. I think it will hit its peak at 4 million. We will have to wait till December 2017, though.

Well, in that case, we will see.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see that happening.. :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The Crow population right now is cursing Splatoon.

Black Friday...

Around the Network

Not gonna happen.

Halo 5 will have sold a minimum of 4 Million by the end of 2015. When you count in legs and bundles over the space of the next few years, its gonna be a 6 or 7 Million seller, probably more.

Splatoon aint gonna push numbers anywhere near that.

With NX, I hope "N" steps out of their overplayed Mario/Zelda box and comes up with new IP's like Splatoon, it's probabbly the first game since Golden Eye and Smash Corps that have caught my interest on a "N" platform.

Still to early to say.... but with Splatoon bundled, who knows? It may sell better than Halo 5 after all

Is this thread the new "Wii U is going to outsell XbOne from now on" bs? This is going to end the same way.

Yes, Splatoon is a clear success for Nintendo, but the Wii Ü is almost dead, and the XbOne is very healthy. The Wii Ü is going to be discontinued in a year, or two being very optimistic. XbOne is going to resist, and Halo 5 is going to continue selling, and finally is going to outsell Splatoon, it doesn't matter if it takes one year, or two, or three, I know it, and you all know too.

Tim and The Princes...

Naufraguito said:
Is this thread the new "Wii U is going to outsell XbOne from now on" bs? This is going to end the same way.

No, is the new Splatoon VS Titanfall.