By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2015 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

No matter the results, this NPD is pure excitement

tag

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

I for one am really glad to see numbers being updated again, VGC has always been a great source to balance shipment numbers with sell-through numbers. And now we enter the interesting time of the year, no matter what numbers we'll see :).

Tag

Shibbly shabbly

MS PR will be interesting since they have recently moved to revenue talk which allows them to go for the highest revenue "victory" with $500 Halo bundle even if they sold less units than PS4.

And if X1 sells the most units, will MS mention in their PR the highest revenue and sold the most UNITS in October which should not matter anymore, right? Mentioning the units now would also act against the "biggest Halo launch in history" PR.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

tag

Not sure who I want to win more. The PS4 victory would be nice, but given the fact that the Xbox One will probably never take the US in total sales, and that the Global Sales are out of the question, it would be nice for Xbox fans to score a victory in October. The Xbox One has only won one month this year... It would be nice if it could win with their flagship title.

Pretty intersting that cornbread predicts ps4 as the winner, he is a walmart insider that wouldn't shut up about how ps4 was going to lose last holiday based on data he was seeing.

Tzzzzzzzzagging

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

I want Xbox to have this win, but Playstation's probably gonna get it. :/