By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 4 crushed Tomb Raider at my Best Buy

I hadn't thought about it but I doubt many PCers bother with retail anymore, can't remember the last time I went in for my PC.

Around the Network

The game might very well sell more on the 360 just because a lot of the previous 360 owners moved to PS4.

Lube Me Up

I am so out of touch. Had absolutely no idea how many people liked Fallout. My mind is blown.

NiKKoM said:
i know what you are fishing for... A spurgeonryan thread about his Walmart, his neighbouring Walmart and the Walmart he never visits

LMAO!

Hum, I figured Tomb Raider would do better. Is she not as big as she used to be? Good job tho Fallout.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
I don't know what they are thinking to buy a Bethesda game day one. People should let it ripe at least two months, perhaps then saves will be safe, hundreds of bugs ironed out and performance will be acceptable.

It's performing fine on my PC, I've saved and loaded multiple times, and I've yet to run into a bug :P

TR set themselves up to (possibly) lack luster sales. It's probably not CD's decision when to release I'm guessing, and MS really wanted their "Best Xbox line up in history"

I got my pip boy edition yesterday and i'll comfortably buy TR when it comes out on PS4 next year.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

mornelithe said:
walsufnir said:
I don't know what they are thinking to buy a Bethesda game day one. People should let it ripe at least two months, perhaps then saves will be safe, hundreds of bugs ironed out and performance will be acceptable.

It's performing fine on my PC, I've saved and loaded multiple times, and I've yet to run into a bug :P

You are back from the future! Tell us! Do they have auto-tieing shoes? Do they have 3d sharks for cinema advertisements? And especially: do they have hoverboards?!

walsufnir said:

Bethesda games do tend to be buggy, no arguing there, but you can't really slam F4 until you have actually played it. This is the first Bethesda I get for consoles and after 2 hours (and another 2 hours of my brother playing) we have not encountered big bugs or glitches. It's still really early but it's working really well. The frames can drop here and there but nothing that is too jarring.

As it stands, performance is more than acceptable. The real question is i don't know what microsoft is doing releasing TR on the exact same date as the one of the biggest releases of the year. TR is good but it is not enough to stand up to the juggernaut that is Fallout and next week, it will continue to be overshadowed by battlerfront.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
walsufnir said:

Bethesda games do tend to be buggy, no arguing there, but you can't really slam F4 until you have actually played it. This is the first Bethesda I get for consoles and after 2 hours (and another 2 hours of my brother playing) we have not encountered big bugs or glitches. It's still really early but it's working really well. The frames can drop here and there but nothing that is too jarring.

I don't want to slam it, it is just what I always did with their games after playing Daggerfall: Wait a decent amount of time before playing the games.