By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Hardware charts updated 31st October

Decent Halo boost in NA and I'msure the UK too, but other EU numbers show it has limited appeal outside of those markets.

PS4 possibly a million or more undertracked, hopefully that can be updated soon.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

I'm missing the funny intention to be honest.

Is there any kind of fun reference to what he said?

I'm lost XP

Ok, so I went back and read what he wrote and I can now see the confusion. I thought he ended it with 'I think I'm on Crack,' making it look like he was saying he probably got it wrong.

LOL!!

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:

Seems like we already know who actually was on crack then

Naa, it gives me a headache.

The PS5 Exists. 

AZWification said:

Machina is VGChartz's savior.

Of course he is, but once again... Machina is responsible for software sales tracking or updating or both, ioi is still in charge for hardware sales tracking! :P

Uh oh, PS4 better watch out!

Around the Network

According to the hardware year-over-year tool :
PS4 did 348,437 in US
XONE did 294,502
That does seem a bit low considering that those are pretty much september numbers, but I don't know.

ArchangelMadzz said:
Snoopy said:

Microsoft needs to seriously bring the price down to 300 dollars this holiday and have bundles to keep the momentum. Microsoft needs to get to the 20 million range by the end of the year which seems reasonable unless I am missing something.

They can't just chop of $50 every year, the investors wont like that. It can't average a $100 drop each year. They'll probably smash black friday anyway.

The original Xbox dropped price every single year. It can be done.

Nice to see some numbers again!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

So X1 with Halo 5 above X360 with Halo 3 for both global and US? Or am I totally off?

AlfredoTurkey said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

They can't just chop of $50 every year, the investors wont like that. It can't average a $100 drop each year. They'll probably smash black friday anyway.

The original Xbox dropped price every single year. It can be done.

Yes it did... http://www.engadget.com/2005/09/26/forbes-xbox-lost-microsoft-4-billion-and-counting/ ...