By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One BC Fanfare [BC Database] "10 new titles for January. Titles will release when available from now on" - "BC is region free" - "Free multiplayer for 360 games played on One"

How are you liking the initial 104 BC list?

Love it! 83 24.41%

It's good, could be better 77 22.65%

Just OK 52 15.29%

Meh... 60 17.65%

I hate Xbone 19 5.59%

Just being nosy 49 14.41%

Total:340

"You’ll be able to play over a hundred Xbox 360 games on Xbox One starting today, with hundreds more to come. Xbox 360 game play on your Xbox One includes the added benefits of Xbox One features such as screenshots, in-home streaming, and Game DVR. You can even enjoy multiplayer with friends playing Backward Compatible titles on Xbox 360. To start playing your Xbox 360 games on Xbox One after 12pm PST today, refresh your Game Collection to see your pre-purchased, digital Xbox 360 titles from the Backward Compatible title list in your ready to install queue or simply insert the disc for a supported Xbox 360 title and download the game to start playing it on Xbox One. In addition, for a limited time, all Xbox One owners can play backward compatible games on Xbox One with the multiplayer benefits normally available only with an Xbox Live Gold subscription. Take a look at the list of backward compatible games available now, and get started playing today."

http://majornelson.com/2015/11/12/your-new-xbox-one-experience-begins-today/

Looks like free multiplayer for 360 games played on Xbone, for a limited time 😆

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

The anticipation is killing me! And I can't even play until tomorrow night--maybe. I just want the games downloaded and ready!!

German Viva Pinata copy seems to work

How do you refresh your games collection?

Puppyroach said:
How do you refresh your games collection?

This. I went home on my lunch break just to refresh mine to see, but couldn't see a refresh 🔃 option 😢 . Guess it really is going live in 3 hours. Back to work to wait out the downloading when I get home.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network

So I won't be able to play 360 straight from disc? Damn, I don't have much space left to download games right now.

Barozi said:
German Viva Pinata copy seems to work

Yeah. Games from preview program already work. Others will follow tonight at 10 as it seems.

KiigelHeart said:
So I won't be able to play 360 straight from disc? Damn, I don't have much space left to download games right now.

nope 😢

With all the digital games I have, I'm probably going to need another dedicated external HDD just for BC games. 😆 I already have a 5TB external with Xbone games and a few BC games from Preview. It's already at 20% full. For reference, I have 500 games on my external 2TB on my 360 and that one only has a few gigs left

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

captain carot said:
For the moment i'll only be checking Mirrors Edge (disc title) and download Dirt 3.
Still playing Halo 5 and Forza 6 is far from finished.

Still busy with Forza Motorsport 6 also even though I got most of the achievements for it.   Working on the online ones now about 1/3 done.  Would be nice if a DLC track would show up for it next month.

Backwards Compatibility is now live.