By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One BC Fanfare [BC Database] "10 new titles for January. Titles will release when available from now on" - "BC is region free" - "Free multiplayer for 360 games played on One"

How are you liking the initial 104 BC list?

Love it! 83 24.41%

It's good, could be better 77 22.65%

Just OK 52 15.29%

Meh... 60 17.65%

I hate Xbone 19 5.59%

Just being nosy 49 14.41%

Total:340

To date, millions of Xbox gamers around the world have logged more than 21 million hours playing Xbox One Backward Compatibility games – and today we’re adding a few more to the list.

In addition to adding a few new titles to the backward compatibility list, we’re also going to start releasing titles as they become available rather than a set monthly launch date. What this means for you is that you won’t have to wait to find out the latest titles; we’ll release whatever is available, when they’re available, once each title has received the engineering and publisher stamp of approval.

For more details, check out Here’s What’s in Store for Xbox One Backward Compatibility over at Xbox Wire. You can always find the current list of backward compatibly titles and other useful information on my Xbox One Backward Compatibility FAQ.

New Xbox One Backward Compatibility Titles

And finally, Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners in select regions can downloadThe Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings for free on Xbox.com anytime between now and February 5.

http://majornelson.com/2016/01/21/new-xbox-one-backward-compatibility-titles-are-now-available/

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Witcher 2 not available in Aus store

Not quite the "20 per month" they promised but hey, more games! Of this ten, I own four. Yay!