By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One BC Fanfare [BC Database] "10 new titles for January. Titles will release when available from now on" - "BC is region free" - "Free multiplayer for 360 games played on One"

How are you liking the initial 104 BC list?

Love it! 83 24.41%

It's good, could be better 77 22.65%

Just OK 52 15.29%

Meh... 60 17.65%

I hate Xbone 19 5.59%

Just being nosy 49 14.41%

Total:340

This week we have a pretty cool game with cute chibi characters. I had a blast playing this game when it first came out. This is one of the titles I rarely see on sale. DLC is on sale too.  We also have our Gold game for the first of January.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Shadow Complex? Noice.

Just a little longer, bitches.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

pbroy said:

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/687461708558774272?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

So you stole the b/c thread once I got perma-banned...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
pbroy said:

Who are you and how would you do it perm-banned? 😕

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network

Nice work on this thread, for now the only 360 game I used on my One is Gears of War 2 :-p

Proud to be a Californian.

pbroy said:
barneystinson69 said:
pbroy said:

Im super6646.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
pbroy said:

Im super6646.

ohh cool, maybe you shouldn't go around proclaiming your past every chance you get. Your current persona was showing potential. Proclaiming it out loud to everyone will bring back the bad tastes other users may have had with your past account. I liked you back then, but you just needed to tone it down a bit with trying to get attention. Good luck to you, I hope they let you back to try again to be part of the community.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

pbroy said:
barneystinson69 said:
pbroy said:

Im super6646.

ohh cool, maybe you shouldn't go around proclaiming your past every chance you get. Your current persona was showing potential. Proclaiming it out loud to everyone will bring back the bad tastes other users may have had with your past account. I liked you back then, but you just needed to tone it down a bit with trying to get attention. Good luck to you, I hope they let you back to try again to be part of the community.

Just realized you were an admin...

I rest my mouth...

Peggle dominates my free time.