By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One BC Fanfare [BC Database] "10 new titles for January. Titles will release when available from now on" - "BC is region free" - "Free multiplayer for 360 games played on One"

How are you liking the initial 104 BC list?

Love it! 83 24.41%

It's good, could be better 77 22.65%

Just OK 52 15.29%

Meh... 60 17.65%

I hate Xbone 19 5.59%

Just being nosy 49 14.41%

Total:340

Here's a neat trick that I figured out. It takes advantage of the free multi-player that comes along with the BC games and digital copies. For you people that need those online Achievements and can't find anyone on the online servers to play with, too shy to play with other people, have no friends online or have no friends period (sucks to be you, lonely bastard).

Need:
- Xbone
- 1 Gold account ($1 for a month. Limited time now)
- PC with Win 10 (optional)
- 1 Friend (Good luck trying to find one of those. 😆 Optional)

Assuming you have everything set up already. Gold of main account on the 360 and Xbone. Xbone set as main. Both games installed on both consoles. Have your second screen set up. For a second screen you can use another TV or monitor, Streaming Xbone to PC or the most clunky and inefficient method, a second input on the same TV (cheapo).

Steps:

1. Log onto your 360 with your main account.
2. Log onto your Xbone with a secondary account that is live enabled. Make sure you are both friends through the 360.
3. Launch the game on both consoles.
4. With your main account, invite your other account to the game.
5. Start getting Achievements!

I tried this with Lego Star Wars. Dat movie hype! The other character follows you around, so I didn't even have to use a second screen.

Take advantage of this while you can, if they ever decide to get rid of the free online with BC.

Happy Holidays. BC, the gift that keeps on giving 😇

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:

Here's a neat trick that I figured out. It takes advantage of the free multi-player that comes along with the BC games and digital copies. For you people that need those online Achievements and can't find anyone on the online servers to play with, too shy to play with other people, have no friends online or have no friends period (sucks to be you, lonely bastard).

Need:
- Xbone
- 1 Gold account ($1 for a month. Limited time now)
- PC with Win 10 (optional)
- 1 Friend (Good luck trying to find one of those. 😆 Optional)

Assuming you have everything set up already. Gold of main account on the 360 and Xbone. Xbone set as main. Both games installed on both consoles. Have your second screen set up. For a second screen you can use another TV or monitor, Streaming Xbone to PC or the most clunky and inefficient method, a second input on the same TV (cheapo).

Steps:

1. Log onto your 360 with your main account.
2. Log onto your Xbone with a secondary account that is live enabled. Make sure you are both friends through the 360.
3. Launch the game on both consoles.
4. With your main account, invite your other account to the game.
5. Start getting Achievements!

I tried this with Lego Star Wars. Dat movie hype! The other character follows you around, so I didn't even have to use a second screen.

Take advantage of this while you can, if they ever decide to get rid of the free online with BC.

Happy Holidays. BC, the gift that keeps on giving 😇

That's pretty cool. I've been playing co-op in the same household for a while now.  I want screw the lady in your avatar. BC has been a dream come true for me. I've been playing more 360 games lately than anything!

d21lewis said:
pbroy said:

That's pretty cool. I've been playing co-op in the same household for a while now.  I want screw the lady in your avatar. BC has been a dream come true for me. I've been playing more 360 games lately than anything!

Me and you are a dying breed. Keep on doing what you do . Just don't joke about cats. 😆

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Week 2 of the Countdown sale has a few titles.

*Front page contains list of all current BC games on sale.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Hoping Forza Horizon will come next year sometime so I can try it.

I am more than a bit surprised that there wasn't a dedicated section in the store where I can buy 360 games at a reasonable price, from day 1.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

Around the Network

Peggle

Experience the ball-bouncing, peg-busting phenomenon! Do you have what it takes to become a Peggle™ Master? Take your best shot! Conquer 55 levels with 10 mystical Magic Powers and rack up bonus points. Face off against friends in 4-player Xbox LIVE® multiplayer play, and test your skills in 75 Grand Master Challenges.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace
Metacritic: 89
Gamewise
Size: 742.91 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Portal: Still Alive

Winner of over 30 ‘Game of the Year’ awards, ‘Portal’ now comes to the Xbox LIVE Arcade! As unwilling test subjects in a sinister laboratory, players must break the laws of physics using ‘portal’ technology to solve puzzles and survive. Unlock the full game to experience the complete singleplayer story, gain access to all 14 new bonus maps, and get a glimpse behind the scenes with developer commentary!

Metacritic: 90
Gamewise
Size: 1.41 GB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Spelunky

Spelunky is a unique platformer with randomized levels that offer a new and challenging experience each time you play! Journey deep underground and explore fantastic places filled with monsters, traps, and treasure. Fully-destructible environments open up lots of strategies and make it a blast to master the game's many secrets.

Metacritic: 87
Gamewise
Size: 726.55 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Splosion Man

Splosion Man, one of the most awesome games of all time. The full version of Splosion Man includes an unlockable premium dashboard theme, free gamerpics, and even avatar accessories! You’ve sploded the rest, now splode the best. Splosion Man has a fifty level single-player campaign and a separate fifty level multiplayer cooperative campaign.

Metacritic: 84
Gamewise
Size: 918.47 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Ticket to Ride™

Earn points as you claim your tracks and complete your Tickets from coast to coast. Play with up to 5 people on Xbox LIVE or 4 people on the same Xbox 360. Multiple levels of AI players will keep the challenges coming. Compare your best scores with your friends on the Leaderboards and earn Achievements to prove you are the best around!

Metacritic: 70
Gamewise
Size: 688.02 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER