By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One BC Fanfare [BC Database] "10 new titles for January. Titles will release when available from now on" - "BC is region free" - "Free multiplayer for 360 games played on One"

How are you liking the initial 104 BC list?

Love it! 83 24.41%

It's good, could be better 77 22.65%

Just OK 52 15.29%

Meh... 60 17.65%

I hate Xbone 19 5.59%

Just being nosy 49 14.41%

Total:340

Viva Piñata

Attract and tame your favourite Piñatas. There are more than 60 species that roam wild on Piñata Island. Personalise everything from the grass at your feet to the hat on your Piñata's head. Welcome to Piñata Island, enjoy your stay!

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace
Metacritic: 84
Gamewise
Size: 5.55 GB
SKUs:
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes: Piñatas can no longer be sent and received between users.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Viva Piñata: TIP

Welcome back to Piñata Island where Prof. Pester's latest scheme has lead to disaster. Visit the scorching desert or icy wastes to trap new species. Train them, dress them, then send them to a party! We’ve new Piñatas, new activities, new features and new secrets, so come visit and find out why people never want to leave.

Metacritic: 82
Gamewise
Size: 5.68 GB
SKUs:
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Edit: User name has been modified and spoiler is no longer valid. Continue on.

Sorry for editing this, this is just a warning to those reading this without watching this movie yet. The user below has a massive spoiler as his username. Don't read further if you haven't seen it/want to go into the movie blind. Just an advance warning. Again, sorry for editing your post, I just felt it necessary to warn others. -StarOcean

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

arent there 19 bc games in the UK?

ImAPatheticLoser said:

arent there 19 bc games in the UK?

16 is the official, 17 if you include Sacred 3.

And thanks for ruining Star Wars, bitch...

Edit: Changed the user's name to match the edited name and rid of all spoilers.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network
pbroy said:
Might not be 20, but I'll take it!!! I probably have about 10 of those. Nothing feels better than filling up more HDD space.

It also looks like the future games for BC list they provided doesn't necessarily mean in the next wave.

Well, you also have the free 360 games for December to add to that list so it's even closer to 20 :).                               

Zuma

Vibrantly colored stones spiral relentlessly toward the gaping jaws of a cursed gold skull. Fire stones from the frog idol’s mouth to create a chain of three or more like-colored stones and make the string disappear. Clear the temple of all the stones before they are devoured. Some balls send the stones rolling backwards, others slow the pace, and still others help guide your aim. Coins, combos, gap shots and Ace Times can earn you bonus points. Advance through the 13 increasingly difficult levels in Adventure mode. Success there unlocks additional levels in Gauntlet mode, where the stones never stop coming, and you must stay alive as long as you can.

Metacritic: 77
Gamewise
Size: 593.17 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Zuma's Revenge!

Experience new levels of ball-blasting action! Leap in and conquer 69 levels of Adventure mode. Discover four new Spirit Animals (at least one of them is a monkey!) and harness their abilities to power up your game. Dive in to the high-stakes Iron Frog mode: 10 levels, one frog. Can you make it out alive? Battle all 8 tiki bosses in the fast-paced Boss Rush. Enter the Weekly Challenge and compete for high score on a new level every week.

Metacritic: 76
Gamewise
Size: 1002.53 MB
SKUs:
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Sacred 3

Sacred 3 is an arcade Hack ‘n’ Slash game for up to four players, set in the war for Ancaria. Choose from legendary heroes and fight together against the rise of evil. You will face hordes of grimmocs, brute beasts, legions of mercenaries and undead wizards. Develop your character’s skills and abilities and band together to use powerful co-op abilities and tactics. Victory is Ours. Glory is Mine.

Metacritic: 51
Gamewise
Size: 7.55 GB
SKUs:
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Braid

Manipulate the flow of time. Rescue the Princess. Contemplate the world; save yourself. The full version of Braid allows you to visit all the worlds, and thus use all the time-manipulation powers. Perhaps you will find the Princess and rescue her.

Metacritic: 93
Gamewise
Size: 693.19 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER