By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One BC Fanfare [BC Database] "10 new titles for January. Titles will release when available from now on" - "BC is region free" - "Free multiplayer for 360 games played on One"

How are you liking the initial 104 BC list?

Love it! 83 24.41%

It's good, could be better 77 22.65%

Just OK 52 15.29%

Meh... 60 17.65%

I hate Xbone 19 5.59%

Just being nosy 49 14.41%

Total:340
pbroy said:
asqarkabab said:

What you think in which world 

For you americans everything is free 

But for middleeasterns and europeans it is not

Is that right? Huh? There are Europeans in this thread that have verified they can use BC. Now Middle Easterns, I have yet to get verification from if they can BC for free.

Im not talking about BC 

I am talking about the xbox services that you say its free

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
asqarkabab said:
pbroy said:

Is that right? Huh? There are Europeans in this thread that have verified they can use BC. Now Middle Easterns, I have yet to get verification from if they can BC for free.

Im not talking about BC 

Oh, well thanks for telling me what we are actually arguing about! 😐 it's not really helping a discussion if people just say no with no reasoning.

As for the Multi-player, that is free. If you have an Xbone, you can play multi-player on the 360 games you play on it. It was an unexpected surprise M$ threw in there to launch BC. As far as where that's available, I don't know. But that's not a lie.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
asqarkabab said:

Im not talking about BC 

Oh, well thanks for telling me what we are actually arguing about! 😐 it's not really helping a discussion if people just say no with no reasoning.

As for the Multi-player that is free. If you have an Xbone, you can play multi-player on the 360 games you play on it. It was an unexpected surprise M$ threw in there to launch BC. As far as where that's available I don't knoBC

For me BC is the best feature ms made available on the bone much better than what sony made 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Phil.... You tease!!! 😠

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Larry says the next wave will be announced tomorrow. This was posted 12 hours ago. Would that be the 17th or 18th? The anticipation is killing me. Greatness awaits.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network

Last month we launched one of the most requested features: Xbox One Backward Compatibility, with an initial set of more than 100 titles, allowing fans to take their Xbox 360 experience to Xbox One and still be able to play with their friends, take screenshots, stream and record in-game DVR clips. Today, we’re excited to announce even more Xbox 360 titles available now on Xbox One via Backward Compatibility.

Since launch on Nov. 12, fans have been enjoying Xbox 360 games on Xbox One for the first time ever, logging more than 9 million hours spent playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One. And the most popular games fans from around the world have been spending those hours playing are Fallout 3, Gears of War 3, Just Cause 2, Assassin’s Creed II and DiRT 3.

From titles like DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION to classics like Fable III, today, fans will have 16 additional games to choose from, expanding our growing library of Xbox One Backward Compatibility titles. And as a reminder, all Xbox 360 games available through Games with Gold after Nov. 12, such as the recently available Sacred 3, are playable on Xbox One. You can find the full list of our latest additions below and also on Xbox.com/BackCompat.

What’s more, hot off the heels of the Halo 5: Guardians launch and the Halo World Championship kickoff on Dec. 6, Halo fans can dive even deeper into the Halo universe as Halo: Reach is among the titles added to the catalog this month. The game showcases the power of Xbox One Backward Compatibility, bringing exciting storylines and gameplay from fan favorites onto one console. Today, Halo: Reach will join Halo 5: Guardians, Halo: The Master Chief Collection and Halo: Spartan Assault on Xbox One.

Let’s dive into the list of new titles* available today:

Braid
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION
Doritos Crash Course
Fable III
Halo: Reach
Hydro Thunder
Iron Brigade
Kane & Lynch 2
Motocross Madness
MS.PAC-MAN
Peggle
Portal: Still Alive
Spelunky
Splosion Man
Ticket to Ride™
Zuma’s Revenge!

I own 4 or 5 of those games.

Wonder how cheap a used copy of Deus Ex is.

Might not be 20, but I'll take it!!! I probably have about 10 of those. Nothing feels better than filling up more HDD space.

It also looks like the future games for BC list they provided doesn't necessarily mean in the next wave.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

I own eight of those. And a couple are big ones!

Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon

Discover the awesomely hilarious world of Ugly Americans and stop the evil plot to bring the end of days! Play online or locally for up to 4 player co-op dual stick shooting action. Play as Leonard (the drunken wizard,) Grimes (the tough cop,) Callie (the hot demon chick,) or Mark (the lucky human) and use their special abilities and the BSU-2000 to annihilate everything in sight. Our friends at the DOI have uncovered a plot to bring about the End of Days and only you can stop it. Level up your heroes, equip them with 30 different weapons, and collect demon babies to boost your abilities as you take on hordes of demons, zombies, man birds and giant (yes giant) boss battles! Unlock a free full episode from the new season, two avatar awards and extra scenes from season 1!

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace
Metacritic: 45
Gamewise
Size: 1.41 GB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER